Completing Collection's! Please help! All other Cars,Chrome or 1000 tickets on Offer!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BongoManCan
  • 91 comments
  • 5,126 views
Sorry i have the GT-R pending i just forgot lol
If you could snap up the Daihatsu id give you 3 chrome and a 1000 ticket for it!

Sounds good to me, paint/ticket trade open now? I'm free the next 3 days.
 
655. P Nissan 370Z Tuned Car ‘08 (ACADEMY CAR... STOCK/STANDARD COLOURS WANTED))
Black - PENDING


can be painted!

i have a silver 370z gta can trade now for 5 chrome lmk
 
Sounds fair. :)

I've traded today and I have one booked in for tomorrow, but after that I can trade whenever suits you :)

So the 9th you are free?

Okay! :D
but maybe i'll send my car earlier though.
You can send it on 13th.

OK sweet.. ull see im legit when you add me ingame plenty feedback.

Sounds good to me, paint/ticket trade open now? I'm free the next 3 days.
Yea I have free slots for you right now if you can..

655. P Nissan 370Z Tuned Car ‘08 (ACADEMY CAR... STOCK/STANDARD COLOURS WANTED))
Black - PENDING


can be painted!

i have a silver can trade now for 5 chrome lmk

lol dago i know..? I want standard colours... I would do that tomorrow mate 8th after reset for the chrome..
 
Wait, do you have any other ticket 21,24?
 
you do know hw to scroll through ucd mate?
 
its standard color still in ticket form LOL
 
Wait, do you have any other ticket 21,24?
I have a level 24

you do know hw to scroll through ucd mate?
I have scrolled it long enough and give up paulsie. Im at 2000ish game days and just dont have the time to sit about reloading it and not getting even 1 car a time.
 
I've another thing to ask...
Can you trade the 1000 ticket(3x) today?

I just bought the Skyline HT 2000GTR '70. :D
You just got lucky.
 
Would you do the 24 ticket for the le mans?
 
Cleared my Schedule

15Th and all next days free.
 
its standard color still in ticket form LOL
Err ok but is tomorrow ok?

Free as a bird.

9th for Viper
10th for FGT
OK with you?

That will be great ill pencil you in for then.. 2 tickets for each..

I've another thing to ask...
Can you trade the 1000 ticket(3x) today?

I just bought the Skyline HT 2000GTR '70. :D
You just got lucky.

OK nice one... I cant do the tickets now until 9th as been so much interest here.. Id only do 2 for the HT skyline..
 
\

OK nice one... I cant do the tickets now until 9th as been so much interest here.. Id only do 2 for the HT skyline..

Okay, it's okay if it just 2.
On 9th. Alright with me. 👍
 
Would you do the 24 ticket for the le mans quattro?
 
Okay, it's okay if it just 2.
On 9th. Alright with me. 👍
ok sure speak then.

Would you do the 24 ticket for the le mans quattro?
sorry dude this threads getting crazy lol that will be fine instead..
 
ok shoot me a pm
 
ok sounds good add me on psn sniperkillu i posted it in my online garage if you want to take a look at it
 
I have a Corvette C5-R. What cars do you have for trade or are you not offering cars?
 
I have to go. PM if you're interested in any of the cars i listed before.
Thx
 
I have to go. PM if you're interested in any of the cars i listed before.
Thx

Sorry mate i will get back to you just really busy!..
 
I have a Corvette C5-R. What cars do you have for trade or are you not offering cars?

If you would like to trade for cars im next free 19th-20th.. If you would like chrome I can do the 11th.. 1000tickets i can do now.
 
If you would like to trade for cars im next free 19th-20th.. If you would like chrome I can do the 11th.. 1000tickets i can do now.

I'd like the 1000 ticket but I'm not free until this Wednesday, 2/9
 
I'd like the 1000 ticket but I'm not free until this Wednesday, 2/9

the 9th is fine mate.. I will give you 2 1000 tickets for the Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) ‘00 then.
 
the 9th is fine mate.. I will give you 2 1000 tickets for the Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) ‘00 then.

Ok. I'll add you on PSN tomorrow because my friend's list is currently full
 
I have a solid blue FGT that you need. Can you do 2 1000 tickets for it.
 
I have a solid blue FGT that you need. Can you do 2 1000 tickets for it.

As long as its deffinatly blue.. somebody sent me a purple one not that long ago and he was sure it was blue lol!.. if your sure I can do that now?
 
As long as its deffinatly blue.. somebody sent me a purple one not that long ago and he was sure it was blue lol!.. if your sure I can do that now?

Ummmm.. It's blue to me. It's not anywhere near what I call purple.
 
Back