Completing F1 Championship with stock Audi R8

• Thread starter Guyver 1
  • 54 comments
Madd Dog
...heard stories of gamers finding their B-spec driver stuck against a wall 16/17 hours into the 24hours...

Oh, yeah, that does happen now and then. On the other hand, players who develop an obsession with getting every single available color of the Formula GT car do it over and over and over, collecting up to 20 of them in some cases, without ever having a problem.

Pick a pretty fair car out of your garage, start the race, observe for a little while to make sure its pulling away from the pack, and forget about it until the next day. Nothin' to it. If the car is fast enough to pull away on the "2" or "3" setting, you should be fine. Just make sure "Overtake" is on so your Bob doesn't get stuck when lapping cars.

Madd Dog
I'll give it a shot, but will make him earn a little more experience points first. Still don't trust him. :nervous:

just do like me, give him a minolta, he still won the race after being in the pits for 70 minutes because the pit didn't start, I might have touched the controller while watching a movie to set the speed to X3, he won really easily, even by messing up in the pits.

Well Great post

Just an add up

With the same settings you had on the Highspeedring I came on 1st place, 3 laps from the second and with a best lap of 00.53.640.

I'm all ready to start this in a stock 787B, just need to find the time for the races. In a couple days I should start. The R390, GT-1 or 905 would be a challenge in this series, I'll have to try it out sometime in the future.

:yuck: Is the F1 car the best for this C'ship? I can't believe I can't win when others can win by 5 laps or more! let alone in an inferior car!!! :crazy:

Hapul
:yuck: Is the F1 car the best for this C'ship? I can't believe I can't win when others can win by 5 laps or more! let alone in an inferior car!!! :crazy:
I used the yellow F1 car to win all 15 races of this championship. Just because it's the same type of car. Have not tried it yet with other cars. :)

For some strange reason my game completion stopped at 99,8 %. As far as I know I won all races, all gold licence medals, all driving missions. Recently I started winning all races again, just to find that one race I probably didn't win. :ill:

lthiele
the saleen s7 might have chance

or how about the bentley
Saleen = NO Brakes / NO Downforce...NOT Likely! :(

Bentley = NO Problem...should win easily :)...O.G.
old.gif

like i said....keep your choice in reason. all i did was use the Audi R8 on Nur' 24, won the BMW F1 car and did the tuornoment/championship. its actually really easy. If you don't want to race it yourself, just put bob on the job.

I reckon a real challenge would be to use the Nismo 350z JGTC red racing car, it would probably require a bit of tuning (but not go overboard with a stage 4 turbo!) as in stock it can just beat the "le mans" cars.

Anyone reckon its possible?

nice report. Lol very nice

crooky369.. maybe its possible, u gotta remember that those f1's do have very nice acceleration but their topspeed is like 344 km/h--203.55 mph. if u can find out how to tune it so that it has nice acceleration and higher speeds of 344 km/h then ur set. i was thinking of using my castrol mugen nsx but i think i'd probably get raped :nervous: :nervous:
im deciding between my castrol nsx, my nissan r89c race car or my audi r8. just to let u guys know that im planning on leaving the cars stock, no tuning. any suggestions welcome for what i should use.

i would go out on a limb and say yes if your driving it and not b-specing it. the tyres for the formula 1 s seem to wear down fast. im thinking of using my castrol mugen nsx..(stock)...
any one else thinks i should use this???

May i ask why?

You were the one who asked which car, and for your question that is the most accurate answer.

The Formula car, even on B-spec (A-spec is way easier) is fastest than the rest (varies between 1 to 5+secs per lap depending on the track and the pace you're setting), and pits on almost exactly the same laps as the AI cars, if you have a decent setup.

Any other car on this championship on B-spec doesn't have much chances (to the best of my knowledge, of course). I'm talking about the championship, not individual races, in which of course there are cars that could win on B-spec with more or less ease.

But your original quetsion was which car would win the easiest.

I reckon a real challenge would be to use the Nismo 350z JGTC red racing car, it would probably require a bit of tuning (but not go overboard with a stage 4 turbo!) as in stock it can just beat the "le mans" cars.

Anyone reckon its possible?

For doing the GT World Championship yes. For the formula championship, not so sure.

This thread, ITS ALIVE!! Mwahahahaah, mwahahahaha!

Joking, there seems to be a trend of necroposting these days....

Back