Complex String Replica

Complex String Replica 6.0

Well I didn't make it but it looks like it was done
without tools
I can gauranetee to you that it was done with tools :)
Because in the limit of course maker if you try to make the 90 degree corners - it won't be exactly as originally done as in GT3 A-Spec < : )
Even the 3 half circles as far as i've tested - is almost impossible to replicate the way it was originally done in GT3 A-Spec without sacrificing the length of the circuit in order to replicate it correctly if i'm not mistaken - which will effect the length of the next sections and also effect the possibility to replicate the rest of the next sections as close as possible < : )
Which is why i can gaurantee it to you that it was done with tools X)
Edit : when i look at the video - the 90 degree turns might not have been done with tools - but for the rest of the track in the limit of 10 KMs of circuit length - it's impossible to replicate the circuit as much as the original when using the tablet manually < : )
I've been trying to replicate this circuit for about 5 months ( we could count more at this moment because i have an updated version which isn't uploaded yet until the conditions are met for me for releasing it hopefully soon :) ) which i can assure to you that it's impossible in course maker to replicate the circuit almost 90% without tools.
I've mentioned before - in my latest comparison video that - while it's not possible to mimick the shape but it's possible to mimick the feeling of the circuit if you look at them side by side :)

Last edited:
ZEROTHEKNIGHT updated Complex String Replica with a new update entry:

*Updated to Version 6.0*

This could be the last update for this project X)
Special thanks to @Jordan or this project wouldn't have continued to what it is today :)
*Please Enjoy*
E4GtURsNvCE4Gs1Vc3_0.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back