concept cars for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter karras85
  • 13 comments
  • 822 views
Messages
98
when you won a concept car (the price is "--")
and when you sell it... says.. get rid of car...
what is that...???
 
It just means you will lose the car but not get any money back for it. You are selling it for nothing.
 
But think twice before selling cars as some of them can't be won again. Nothing is worse than thinking "I'll never need this anyway", selling it and then needing it on the following day. I did this once in GT3 but have managed to avoid it in GT4. :)
 
is simple...
if i dont like the car...
i sell it...
if i need something that kind of car...
well...
i just see all the list of cars an then decide...
an if is the car i sold...
i will say alot of bad words and won de car again...
 
Right now I'm trying to go through and get all the cars in the game... so selling one just isn't an option for me.

Regarding the concept cards... I just see no reason to sell them anyway. They're not going to get you any money or anything like that... so why not just keep them around and let them look pretty in your garage?
 
karras85
is simple...
if i dont like the car...
i sell it...

is simple...
if price is "--"...
you no sell car, you give car away...
 
an if is the car i sold...
i will say alot of bad words and won de car again...
Also simple...
If car is from missions or licences,
You can't get it again...

DE
 
Dark Elite
Also simple...
If car is from missions or licences,
You can't get it again...

DE


is that for all of the cars you get in mission hall:sick: , i dont think so:tup:
 
appie17
is that for all of the cars you get in mission hall:sick: , i dont think so:tup:
Yes, it is. You can't win them again. Just believe DE and me, don't learn it the hard way. ;)
 
Dark Elite and Greycap is right. Some of the licence cars can be bought though, but usually the color given from the licence is a special one. Also do not sell the Audi Nuvolari Quattro or the Jaguar XJR-9 Racecar.
 
yes, I hate seeing the ... in the cars. Especially on some you know would be worth A LOT in real life... like the 1800's cars or the nike car (especially since you can win it twice without repeating a race! :nervous: ).. Yeah I'm one of those people that like to keep almost every car, if not every car... but I'd also like to be able to get money for the cars when I suddenly find I need it. I guess they figured the ones that sell for "---" were "priceless" or somthing. :crazy:
 
i sell all my cars an repeat some races to earn money....
my percentage of the game is 4.2%
and i have:
rxr 300HP
mercedes sl65 amg 900HP
mercedes a190 evolution 400HP
i love this cars...
i more intrested in understand the drift than the game inself...
 
Team666
Dark Elite and Greycap is right. Some of the licence cars can be bought though, but usually the color given from the licence is a special one. Also do not sell the Audi Nuvolari Quattro or the Jaguar XJR-9 Racecar.
You can buy the Jag for 3.5 million.
 
the most easy race with a very nice price...
the citta di arita (easy)
you won that toyota...
you can sell it.... 265.000 Cr...
that is good...
 
Back