Concept cars that looked much better than their production counterparts

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT Pro
  • 39 comments
  • 3,978 views
It appears that they changed the front lights, grilles/inlets, exhaust and possibly the rear center brake light. But I find the final version better looking.
 
It would be easier to understand his point of view if he hadn't posted a back photo of the LeMans and then 2 front pics of 2 different versions of the R8 and saying "this is just my opinion...".
 
Most concept cars are made to be more outlandish than their street counterparts. Mostly to make a better impresion for the company and the upcoming model.
 
what did they change to the R8? Well one of the main things is the exhaust pipes, but other than that, it looks the same
 
Don't get me started on the concepts that ***didn't*** make it to production.
 
what did they change to the R8? Well one of the main things is the exhaust pipes, but other than that, it looks the same

Looks more like a TT, but I ono, maybe it's just the picture.
 
Looks more like a TT, but I ono, maybe it's just the picture.

You're right, it does look a tad smaller. I think it's because of the more rounded wheel arches on the Le Mans. The headlights are quite different aswell.
 
Alfa%20Romeo%20Brera%20Concept%20rear-lg.jpg


Sexy. Swoopy. Maserati V8

alfa_brera_rear_angle.jpg


Fat. Unhappy. Alfa V6.

What happened?

I hoped somebody would bring up the Brera, because I think the production car is far better looking, just too heavy is all


:lol:

I disagree. I think the changes that were made actually makes the final car look better.

+1
 
It appears that they changed the front lights, grilles/inlets, exhaust and possibly the rear center brake light. But I find the final version better looking.

what did they change to the R8? Well one of the main things is the exhaust pipes, but other than that, it looks the same

They both look good... but I think that the aesthetics on the Le Mans Quattro are better.
 
Back