Concept Cars You'd like to see.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rudenut
  • 52 comments
  • 6,158 views
Future production car as well, Lamborghini Jota, which replaces the Murcielago.

Most believe it will be called the Aventador LP700-4.

Prodrive P2

Large amounts of agreement here, I saw that at Goodwood and that strange compressor surge/wastegate noise was, well, strange. I love it, though, I wish they'd built it!

On topic:
Jaguar C-X75, it would fit right in with the GT by Citroen.

BMW Gina, would make for interesting damage modelling!

Fiat Ducato Truckster

Toyota Aygo Crazy, with a 3S-GTE in the middle. However, the VW Golf GTi W12 probably beats it!
 
I forgot to add the JOSS! It was available via DLC for Forza 3:

27831248.IMG_0827_small.jpg
 
That's a bit more like it 👍 Almost has an old Ferrari or Lamborghini look to it

Yeah it does have a very Italian look to it eh? I was thinking it looked similar to a DeTomaso Mangusta but Ferrari and Lamborghini works as well! They only made 3 or 4 of them - I wish AMC would've been in a position to crank out a few more!:sly:
 
BMW Vision; Electric-powered car

BMW-concept-cars-2.jpg


BMW-Vision-EfficientDynamics-Concept-26.jpg
 
I over 9000% agree with OP's suggestion of the "Honda HSV-010GT" (especially if it's the Weider considering it won the championship). I'd also like to see the "Audi Quattro Concept" and the "New Stratos".
 
I'd like to see the Porsche 918 Spyder in the GT series, and bring back the Toyota Pod from GT Concept! I liked the pod race very much!
Edit: Also, add the new stratos into the GT series
 
Last edited:
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento: only 1000kg and 570hp:tup:

dsc-0433.jpg


Audi RSQ: from the film I, Robot.

13Audi-RSQ-Concept-Show-Pedestal-1024x768.jpg


Carbon Motors E7: First purpose-built police car, can go up to 155mph:drool: Probably use it online against punters:ouch:

carbon_motors_e7_image001.jpg
 
Hey scroll up, I already mentioned that! Is an awesome looking car though, somehow looks very Italian and very American at the same time.

Nice article here

Oops - didn't notice! My bad!:dunce: Glad to see another AMC lover out there though! But yeah, nice article!
 
I want to see the BMW concept car that has a body that is made entirely of cloth. It had like wires that could move and change the cars shape... I can't remember the name of it, but that would be cool... I can't think of a more "out there" concept car.
 
I'd like to see the Porsche 918 Spyder in the GT series, and bring back the Toyota Pod from GT Concept! I liked the pod race very much!
Edit: Also, add the new stratos into the GT series

I would take the Carrera GT over the 918 anyday, but I definitely agree with the new Stratos 👍
 
The BMW M1 Hommage from recently. The most beautiful car I've seen in a long time!

m1-hommage-bmw-1.jpg


m1-hommage-bmw-2.jpg


bmw-hommage.jpg
 
Back