CONFIRMATIONS

• Thread starter Herimopp89
  • 2 comments
United States
Lebanon PA
Herimopp89
ATTN: ALL ARL DRIVERS:

CONFIRM FOR RACES/SERIES HERE

We have spent the last couple weeks to try and figure out a way that makes confirming your attendance for any ARL event much easier. Before the members of the BOD would have to watch the thread post and make sure no one was missed. While most of the time this was the very well done, but along with anything that a human does there is errors that are made time to time.

With that being said we decided it was a good idea to go about and using a quick form that allows a driver to confirm for any one of our series. Which we will post a link to the form kinda like @Nick Cannella and @TEXAS jdc are doing right now.

With this change it falls onto the drivers laps for making sure that they are confirmed to race for that given night before the cut-off time frame which will be laid out for each series.

Every series has their own confirmation list that gets filled in automatically that will be posted in the first few posts of the series thread.

Here is the FORM that will be used until further notice. If a driver does not see their name they are to still post in the thread there intent to race. The form will automatically update every week or so with the new updated drivers list from all of our great series at ARL.

If you have any questions about anything that was mentioned above feel free to send me a PM and I will gladly talk you through any comments or concerns that you may have.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you on the track.

Last edited:
Just a quick reminder about the different statuses that we like to use at ARL

Yes- I am going to make the race
No- I am NOT going to make the race
Tentative- There is a chance that I will miss the race.
Auto-Confirm- You will automatically be in for every race. If you do not show up to 3 races back to back without posting in the thread you will be taken off the Auto-Confirm list for the remainder of the season for that series.

All entries to the form are time stamped and we will take the last entry made to the form as your status.

Back