Confusion with the new Karts...

• Thread starter Aero-R
  • 5 comments
Aero-R
Here's what I've done in my game progress...

1.- 2.02 update, receiving the Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 SPL, the Toyota 86 GT ’12, five car-refresh coupons, and so on...

2.- Paint pack purchased (duplicate) in order to: have more paint elements/units to spend on my NSX, and get the Toyota FT-86 Concept II ’11 as what I bought in October was the complete pack in offer (the 4-in-1 set).

3.- Car Pack 2 purchased, getting the 2011 Mini Cooper S, 2010 Volkswagen Golf VI R, 2010 Volkswagen Scirocco R, and 2012 Nissan GT-R Black edition R35. I did read on the purchase description that a kart and five car-refresh coupons will appear as a gift, so I thought I would end with 10 car-refresh then. In this link it says the kart that should be awarded is the SP and not the SPL.

So...

QUESTION 1: After installing Car Pack 2, I didn't get 5 additional car-refresh coupons, neither a SP kart. Might it be a type error on the GTPlanet news and it was really the SPL?

Seems the same offer (5 car-refresh coupons, and a kart) was offered for both the 2.02 update and the Car Pack 2 owners, so owners of the two doesn't receive a duplicate of each? (it's strange to feature that gift on both methods, where's the point of including that offer in the Car Pack 2 when it's already included as a 2.02 gift?).

QUESTION 2:
How many karts are featured? I don't know if I'm missing something... but until the moment I have:

Code:
RACING KART 125 SPL.
RACING KART 125
PDI RACING KART 100
RACING KART 100
RACING KART Jr.

Thanks!. So everyone who bought Car Pack 2 didn't received a duplicate of the SPL and 5 addiotional coupons, just the first 5 coupons of 2.02 and the SPL of that update (so not a second SPL) right?

Back