Considering getting Gran Turismo Sport. Now on sale at Playstations Days of Play for £16/$20.

So, just to verify, if I buy this digital version, delete my disk install, I'll still be able to play this game without starting over?

I won't lose any data, profile, cars, money etc?

You shouldn't lose anything. You can always back up your save game data first to be sure, either to USB stick or to the cloud (if not done automatically already). Make sure to download all patches before starting the game as the save might not be compatible with older versions.

With Playstation Days of Play now live (for the next 11 days). Now is a a good time to buy Gran Turismo Sport.

GT Sport UK is at £16 on PS Store and US is at $20.
VR starter pack (with GTS) UK £199 and US $199

Playstation Blog US / EU

Also stores have deals (such as GAME) in the UK)
Get PCars 2 more realistic simulation and much more content

It's $18 on my local Bahraini store, that sounds cheap. I already have my physical copy of GT Sport so i'm thinking about buying NFS Payback since my online friend has one. Also Burnout Paradise is $15 here.

upload_2018-6-12_16-43-34.png

For some reason, Days of Play discount offers are refer to as Ramadan offers instead. Probably because it's more fitting here?

Last edited:
Yep, could have waited 6 months and saved $40 though I should have expected a price dump. Shame on me.

Buy a game well after release, discover I really like it only wishing I had the special edition.

Preorder a special edition of a game I *think* I’m going to like and then severely disappointed.

Never win.

Don't mind me double-checking, but I noticed two game versions in Store and i don't want to make a mistake, so which one you bought and was accepted ?
Thanks
I only have the physical (disc) copy of the standard edition.

Digital Deluxe Edition includes:
• Pack of 12 bonus cars.
• Livery Sticker Pack.
• Chrome Racing Helmet.
• 2,000,000 in-game credits.

So if you already have GTS as a physical copy, I would stick with the standard version. Deluxe version is only worth it if yo really need the head start and extra cars..

Hey, guys, please tell me Something, If You know .
I have the game on disk GT Sport and i play a lot and I am sick and tired to use the disk, I want to sell it or change it with other game, because I want to buy the digital version GT Sport, from PSN Store, it's a good price now also.
I want to know, can I continue the game if i get the digital version, the ps 4 will recognise it as the same content, or will have to start all over again?
Thanks !
Delete the app n keep the save

For me personally, I've decided that it's still not worth buying even at this price. NO DEAL!

👎

VBR
For me personally, I've decided that it's still not worth buying even at this price. NO DEAL!

👎
If it not worth paying at this price then only option is to hope it goes on Ps Plus monthly game ( which iirc never had a GT game). At that price it possibly wont go lower online, so its definitely worth it.

Well I got Project Cars 2 Deluxe Edition for $47 and it's very good so far. Loads of content and options. GT Sport does have that extra polish and aesthetic though, it's a tough call, especially early on.

Would be incredible if the two developers merged.

If it not worth paying at this price then only option is to hope it goes on Ps Plus monthly game ( which iirc never had a GT game). At that price it possibly wont go lower online, so its definitely worth it.

I've not got PS Plus, & it's not something I'm interested in subscribing to. I'll probably never get GT Sport.

I
So if you already have GTS as a physical copy, I would stick with the standard version. Deluxe version is only worth it if yo really need the head start and extra cars..

Delete the app n keep the save
Ok, I did it yesterday, bought the standard version, it's all good !
I noticed one thing, didn't have it on the disc version, I see a lot of cars in the garage with no image. It's loading very hard or at all.
I went to the cookies, deleted them, still a lot of cars with no image...
There's something usual ?
35156809_1732902440134520_5154858257335975936_n.jpg

Attachments

• gt sport garage.jpg
    gt sport garage.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 8
Was watching a daily race on YouTube, & the car sounds were so goddamn awful I had to stop :ill:. But, the Nord looked incredibly gorgeous :drool:. Is it worth buying GTS just to experience that track? I did buy Assetto Corsa mainly for the Nord Tourist, & definitely feel I got my moneys worth there (mind you the physics & FFB are awesome).

Hmmm...decisions, decisions...

:boggled:

VBR
Was watching a daily race on YouTube, & the car sounds were so goddamn awful I had to stop :ill:. But, the Nord looked incredibly gorgeous :drool:. Is worth buying just to experience that track? I did buy Assetto Corsa mainly for the Nord Tourist, & definitely feel I got my moneys worth there.

Hmmm...decisions, decisions...

:boggled:
Based on your previous posts about this game, it's better for you to stick to AC

It's gonna help this forum as well

Plus theres only 1 day left of Days of Play Sales left. Ends tomorrow (18th June).

Plus theres only 1 day left of Days of Play Sales left. Ends tomorrow (18th June).

Thanks for that. I did know already, so will have to decide either way rather quickly.

:cheers:

With Playstation Days of Play now live (for the next 11 days). Now is a a good time to buy Gran Turismo Sport.

GT Sport UK is at £16 on PS Store and US is at $20.
VR starter pack (with GTS) UK £199 and US $199

Playstation Blog US / EU

Also stores have deals (such as GAME) in the UK)

Just noticed that Argos in the U.K. has it for the same price but not sure when their sales end. Seem to have a lot of games in the sales at the moment similar to the PSN one :)

Just noticed that Argos in the U.K. has it for the same price but not sure when their sales end. Seem to have a lot of games in the sales at the moment similar to the PSN one :)
Think some were stores were in conjunction with this sale, selling the physical copy. Maybe they will still be that price after the 18th.

Back