Consistent crashing

My livery editor keeps crashing, especially when trying to use duplicated replaced decals. Has anyone had any problems with this also and any possible fixes?

My livery editor keeps crashing, especially when trying to use duplicated replaced decals. Has anyone had any problems with this also and any possible fixes?
Same for me. Using PS4 (base). I will have to try out this:

So far happened with the Ford Mustang Gr.4 only. Did not try that much other vehicles.

Last edited:
PS4 here. My livery editor crashes every time I try to open the 'real car paint' tab to paint my F12 Berlinetta. I can open all the other colours but not that one. So far, it only happens with this car.

In order not to lose my recent work, I keep hitting "overwrite" button after each step of work. Hopefully I will be able to identify any buggy decals.

PS5 user here. So it doesn’t matter which vehicle I chose or decal I pick. By the 6-8 decal it just locks up the game completely. I’ve deleted the data, reinstalled the game & cleared the consoles cache an still have the same issue since the launch of the game…

Step by step I managed to apply special paint, paint for wheels and six or seven decals. Until now it is working…

Back