Error CE-222033 while saving style data

• Thread starter OldRyo
  • 37 comments
New update, a very interesting one.

As some of you said, it seemed like it was easier to save our liveries during night time or similar.

That made me think...

What if it's an issue of my connection?

I live in a little mountain town and my wired connection isn't very fast, especially in upload.

Well i made a new livery:

1800a05a6a118-screenshoturl-jpg.1135070

As you can see it has 60+ decals, i tried to save it as always and same results - CE-222033.
Then i made something that shouldn't really matter, i thought, in this situation: i disconnected the PS5 from my wired connection and switched it to my phone with its Wi-Fi tethering so i could use my carrier's internet.

Well guess what? It saved the style right away, without any slow down of the loading bar.

Do you have a slow internet connection? If so, but even if not, try using a different internet source and save the style again.

Let me know if this fixes it for you too.
Im in Australia and had this same issue.....

But never when I use a wired connection.

Seems certain to me that it is a dropped connection to the server.

Then i made something that shouldn't really matter, i thought, in this situation: i disconnected the PS5 from my wired connection and switched it to my phone with its Wi-Fi tethering so i could use my carrier's internet.

Well guess what? It saved the style right away, without any slow down of the loading bar.

Do you have a slow internet connection? If so, but even if not, try using a different internet source and save the style again.

Let me know if this fixes it for you too.
This is what I need to do too. I need to switch from my cabled, but very slow, "broadband" and connect to my 4G router.

I get thia error code while trying to upload a daily race video.No matter what i do,i even left the console on over night (because first it takes AGES to watch it trying to upload) 🤬

Last edited:
I've been having this same error message this week while trying to share race replays. Goes to 5% then jumps to 50% and I get the error message. Tried a few times and it always stops at 50% with the message and you have to click OK to either try again or cancel the share.

I just had the game disconnect and go offline while I spent ages putting finishes touches to a gulf livery. But PSN was apparently all servers up and running. Now I'm annoyed as hell because I just put a bunch of work into it which took me literally hours and now quite a few of the decals are ******* missing. What a ******* Joke. I am being serious. I aren't very pro at livery making, and I was super happy with what I'd just done until PD fools went and ******* up all my hard work 👿😡🤬😤😡

Last edited:
Always save your progress from time to time. Thought if you're lucky the game can restore what you did before the connection crashed.

Back