Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge! Completed! Thanks All!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,912 comments
  • 77,568 views
3 series sounds scary, time wise, but if we can find a time, ill do it!

It wouldn't be hard. We would use the Mini, CR-Z, and VW with the possibility of adding the Focus.
 
It wouldn't be hard. We would use the Mini, CR-Z, and VW with the possibility of adding the Focus.

All FF = ITCC Season II can be slightly lenient towards FR & 4WD... Just sayin' :dopey:
 
cnd01
It wouldn't be hard. We would use the Mini, CR-Z, and VW with the possibility of adding the Focus.

It'd be 4

Mini
Crz
Focus
VW

I've decided that :)
 
Spec the cars down to 150-175 BHP and see what happens.

The MINI will cause a problem. The MINI will need a little boost. The others, at ITCC Spec, are awesome.
 
cnd01
Spec the cars down to 150-175 BHP and see what happens.

That's all easy, the time is the problem.

Moving this back a bit would be nice, but I know ALMS has the prime spot on Fridays, and Saturdays are the only good day really, but Rolex is so ****ing long and fun I don't want to mess with that...
 
Hey guys drop my name from the list. My files got corrupted and I have to restart everything.
 
Last edited:
The BOSS 302RGT Mustang would make this series tons better. Too bad we don't have it :lol:

As for the finale, I'm hoping the Challenger will prove worthy. I haven't tuned the car since Nurb GP/D :nervous:
 
Hey guys drop KI name from the list. My files got corrupted and I have to restart everything.

Nonsense. Add my second account (SCCA_Solo2_15) and I'll send you a car of your choice (with or without a tune.)
 
cnd01
The BOSS 302RGT Mustang would make this series tons better. Too bad we don't have it :lol:

MrMelancholy15
Anyways, could we use the Shelby GT350KR?

Why didn't we do this?
 
Why didn't we do this?

It was an idea. I thought it worth trying, but, I won't pursue anything further, after mentioning the idea. I don't mind.
 
MrMelancholy15
It was an idea. I thought it worth trying, but, I won't pursue anything further, after mentioning the idea. I don't mind.

Is it the mustang with the wing?
 
MrMelancholy15
It was an idea. I thought it worth trying, but, I won't pursue anything further, after mentioning the idea. I don't mind.

We should try it and if it goes well put it in GS.

polarbear345
Is it the mustang with the wing?

It can be.
 
MrMelancholy15
No?? I think it's a '67 or so Mustang... It looks the same, but (I checked) has better weight distribution.

I'm lost. I google imaged it, couldn't get a picture of it in the game...

Can you put one up?
 
I'm going to say that we don't need to have cars that are more than 60 years old competing with new cars. The 2000 Mustang SVT Cobra is the "one with the wing"
 
cnd01
I'm going to say that we don't need to have cars that are more than 60 years old competing with new cars. The 2000 Mustang SVT Cobra is the "one with the wing"

Or we can save some trouble and just not have a mustang... We did fine this season...
 
Not 60 years old, it's not even 50 years old; 45 years old.


But, it's not the Ford SVT...
 
MrMelancholy15
Not 60 years old, it's not even 50 years old; 45 years old.

But, it's not the Ford SVT...

Well, at least it's not as old as my dad... My dad was 13 then :D
 
MrMelancholy15
Not the RUF. Nah. I like it.

...because its 1 second faster! xD

It is a FR, so it won't belong anyways.
 
I say we slash both Ruf's. GS and ST Ruf. That would make the series all premium right?
 
cnd01
I say we slash both Ruf's. GS and ST Ruf. That would make the series all premium right?

Premium cars = premium racing


AWH YEA!

Mel, are you talking about the ST or GS RUF?
 
Nonsense. Add my second account (SCCA_Solo2_15) and I'll send you a car of your choice (with or without a tune.)

Ok. Later tonight because I'm updating it. And for an example if I'm level 5 can I use level 9 car online if someone sends it?
 
Back