Controllers troubleshooting

• Thread starter Berashon
  • 7 comments
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Hi everyone. I'm new to this game ( or PS 4 ). I bought thrustmaster t150 ff. We tried plugging a regular controller and the steering wheel and drive split screen. For some reason both controllers operated the same player.
Please advise
Edit: game is Gran Turismo sport.
Thank you
Berashon

Same issue with the T300. Both controllers think they are Player 1. Anyone with a work around for this ?

My T300 VG doesn't even work today. I reset the PS4, unplug the wheel, plug in the wheel to serial#1, turn on the system and nothing. Over and over.

Hi everyone. I'm new to this game ( or PS 4 ). I bought thrustmaster t150 ff. We tried plugging a regular controller and the steering wheel and drive split screen. For some reason both controllers operated the same player.
Please advise
Edit: game is Gran Turismo sport.
Thank you
Berashon

Using my G29, I have to choose the Playstation user when connecting my wheel or controller after starting the console. Did you choose different Playstation users? If not, that may be the solution.

Using my G29, I have to choose the Playstation user when connecting my wheel or controller after starting the console. Did you choose different Playstation users? If not, that may be the solution.

Thanks timekiller001, that worked for me. Need to be logged in as two different Playstation users. Cheers.

Back