Why in the hell are there no convertibles in the game? Whats ironic is they have a whole championship set aside for convertibles (spiders), and yet all of the convertibles have a cover on top.
ya think so? I think itd be cool lookin to see someone driving a car. I was looking at a reply today and it showed the side view of a miata. You could see through the windows because they werent tinted and you could tell no one was driving, I thought it looked kinda dumb, anyways just my opinion.
If you look closeley you can see a driver wearing a helmet in every car. Remember, for Japanese cars look for a driver on the roght side of the car. American and German cars have the driver on the left side. Look carefully, youll see him. Try the Civic SiR II, the driver is very easy to see in that one.
Yes but if you look at the Shelby cobra on the car select screen you can see that they have clearly gon all out to render the inside of the car, same goes for the MR-S and a couple of the miatas.
Why am I responding to your post, you don't even have GT3.