This Week's Forza Horizon 4 Seasonal Change: Falling Leaves and Two Stylish Convertibles

It was an nightmare to get that mosler. Being forced to play with randoms is not a good thing, had to restart the 3 events 3 times. Becouse My teammates was really bad. And they crash Me out of way most of the time, not a smart thing to do when we supose to be a team. The mosler is however a beast in its on way. Glad the let us swap the 7,2 l V8 into it

The #ForzaThon Shop is quite disappointing for this week. I'm just going to save up more points to spend on next week's exclusive cars.

The #ForzaThon Shop is quite disappointing for this week. I'm just going to save up more points to spend on next week's exclusive cars.
Perhaps they will not give us an exclusive car in this season.
All of the Forzathon Shop became cars that can be purchased in autoshow, and every exclusive car seems to be an prize of the challenge.

It took me three runs to score the Mosler, but eventually I (well... we) did it. I'm still not keen on (public) S-class online racing, because of wonky AI and you never know who ends up in the same lobby. Fortunately on my third run there was a bunch of guys who knew how to drive and embraced the concept of team racing and did not race/wreck other human players.

Back