Converting Videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter meeekael
  • 4 comments
  • 317 views
Messages
747
Messages
meeekael
How do you do you convert whatever GT3 replay files are to MPEG.....its bugging me.

I know that i need an X/Shark Port.....

any help would be greatly appreciated.

meek
 
You don't. You use the sharkport/x-port to download those files onto your memory card and play them on the playstation instead.
 
But meeekeal doesnt have a sharkport/x-port, thats why he wants to know how you can convert .xps/.sps replay files into .mpeg files so he can watch them.

Meeek... Try PM'ing daan, he has done some .mpeg converting before.
 
All you need to do is get a TV card or Video capture card in your PC. Connect the PS2 to this the same way it connects to your TV. Play the replay on the PS2 and the software prog you got with the TV card will display the lap/race in a window on your PC and allow you to record it to an mpeg. I then use windows media player to make the filesize smaller.
 
Well that freaky, I say your name once and you misteriously appear... :odd:


I want a tv card :( I want a whole new computer :(.
 
Back