cool cars

• Thread starter davidcms
  • 30 comments
hi
i have an x-port and a program on my computer to change my garage (already 100% complete) and i put the base of a mini 1.3 with the engine of escudo and with this transformation i could put turbos on this hybrid and got my horsepower up to 2781 horsepower :banghead: cool eh! it can go 481 kmh but can go faster but there are no straights long enough please tell me about any hybrids you may have and tell me the cars you used
( i will attach my save as soon as i have some replys)

:lol:
just to answer his question F1/Pagini Zonda: F1 susp, brakes, gearbox, tyres, chassis, Pagini Race car shell, 3200Hp turbo clears 500km/h easily and is still whell spinning with the TCS on 10

There's a special hybrids forum for people who think Minis with Escudo engines are original, and who know so little about settings that they can't get more than 500km/h out of 2700hp...

And who wish to type in big letters but don't close vBCode/HTML clauses... :D

And TVR Speed 12, 4000hp, 4WD, covers 0-400m in 5.0s, 0-1000m in 9s and Midfield in 33 (peaking at 600km/h down the straight).

Originally posted by Famine
And TVR Speed 12, 4000hp, 4WD, covers 0-400m in 5.0s, 0-1000m in 9s and Midfield in 33 (peaking at 600km/h down the straight).

man that thing is beast to drive with "only" 1000HP let alone 4,000
Obviously it handles a little bit better than the original?

Although I love the Speed 12 to bits, I have to say "yes"... :D She's a lot lighter and 4WD, and with F1-level downforce. I've put supershine on the Chameleon blue paintwork and it looks... dangerous - even to look at :D Kinda neon-striplight really. Get it on a sunshine track like Laguna and you need shades on :D

Heh, disney.com? No I didn't click it, I hovered over it and checked the status bar...:D

Err, yeh. Don't get me started about no retailing xports in normal stores.

Originally posted by HsV_CoUpE
its not fair that if i want an x-port....that i need to order it from the god damn UK :mad:

What's the matter, you got something against the UK? :confused: Oh wait, I see you are from Australia. Never mind, I withdraw my question!:P

disney very funny no i did not click on it

try hybrid with a tvr speed 12 with escudo engine and stage 4 turbo and stage 3 na tune better than the pagani bollocks#999 said

TVRs are supposed to be NA... Go read my page and learn something - a car with an engine as great as the Speed 12's doesn't NEED engine swaps or tune ups. Just tweak the power multiplier.

My 5s 400m TVR Speed 12 has 4WD and 4000hp. And it turns like a demon.

no lies i just made a 8861 hp escudo/mini/tvrspeed12/300zx hybrid even with all this horse power i can only get 361kph? please help.

the engine sounds like star tek every time it changed gear
it weighs 449kg (polyphony chassis)

i need help please
how did you get 4000hp tvr speed 12 tell me please famine

Remember this post from earlier:

*sigh* My generosity will be the death of me... :D

How to build hybrids properly with the port & mk's programme (GT3gEdit) - http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/detomaso/343/gt3hybrid.html

Some downloadable hybrids - http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/detomaso/343/gt3hybrids.html

The GT Genome Project, showcase video for hybrids - http://www.davidanderson.org.uk/gtgenome.htm.

CLICK ON THE DAMN LINKS! The first link goes to my hybrids tutorial page - and really you can't go wrong if you read it.

try this one. takes you to the same page.

EDIT: the ones above work now

If you're lucky... Sorry - I forgot to put in a "/"... Blame Chris - he did it...

Try again now... :D

Dave (I'm assuming that's your name IRL), we're not impressed by massive amounts of power. quiter frankly, anything above 4000bhp (give or take) becomes reduntant. You need to learn that making a car with 8000+ bhp is just unnecessary. Now, go to Famine's site. Read through THE WHOLE THING.it may seem long, but the knowledge you gain from it is incredible. And don't go for straightline speed, mot races are won on handling (take the F1s, the reason they always win is because they handle so much better than any of the other cars...).

I've added the link in my signature now, so I don't mistype it again... :D

BTW I had a car with 600,000hp once. Didn't bloody go anywhere though.

famine looking at your website ( and listening to it ) i have now made a rallying 3542hp polyphony 002 top speed very fast (i honestly dont know) and went around smoky moutain in 25secs!

i thank you

Remember this post from earlier:

CLICK ON THE DAMN LINKS! The first link goes to my hybrids tutorial page - and really you can't go wrong if you read it.
I read your tutorial and downloaded your program. I have my sharkport all hooked up and ready to go, but I can't figure out how to get my garage into the program. Can you please help me get over this problem? I couldn't find any info on your site about importing your garage.

go to file then read garage then go to to file where you have uploaded your garage , then fiddle about with your cars then go to file write garage now you can download the modified garage to your ps2

i am looking to down load this program, but all i find are dead links

do u know how many dead links of this program i have clicked :banghead: :confused: :dopey:

can someone post a NEW link, please :irked:

Latest Posts

Back