Cool Generals pic

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
United States
Tx, Alamo City
XRaptor529
I did this the other day...... Anyone care to play me? :lol:

Gerrrr nevermind... i need to fix the size.... get it up soon.

So.... you just want to tease us with the thought of some screenshots and not deliver? ;)

Attachments

• ccg.jpg
    ccg.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 86
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
I did this the other day...... Anyone care to play me? :lol:

Gerrrr nevermind... i need to fix the size.... get it up soon.

k ... lets see if the pic fits.

Attachments

• warcc.jpg
    warcc.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 67
Command and Conquer Generals, it just came out a few weeks ago, and it is truly a great game.
I still think I like Age of Mythology more, but this game is definitely up there...

Attachments

• ccg3.jpg
    ccg3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 67
I'm only running an AMD 1800+ with a GF3 and It runs really well. I can run it up to 1600x1200 but it slows down a bit when things get hairy. Hopefully I'll pick up a new video card in the next few months.
Oh, and that pic with all those tanks is crazy... :eek:

Originally posted by made in holland
The box says"a PIII 800 MHZ with a 32mb graphics card."

But to run it smoothly you need atleast twice as much than that, and a very powerfull 3d card.
Got that right..... im running mine smooth with 512DDR RAM, AMD 1900xp, and ATI 9500 PRO video card. But i still need to have the detail to a lower level.

We should play Tom.... but not right now. :) i need to head out. I just wanted to get my pic up to show off all my tanks i did in one game.

Yep - beautiful game. Is it possible to change the angle and aspect ratio of the game view? And it looks like the HUD is somewhat configurable as well, ABOUT TIME.

Originally posted by LoudMusic
Yep - beautiful game. Is it possible to change the angle and aspect ratio of the game view? And it looks like the HUD is somewhat configurable as well, ABOUT TIME.

Yep you can just about turn the angle of the picture every witch way. Zoom in and out. Its all pretty cool. ;)

Originally posted by The Porko
Man i need to get this game it looks awesome

Same here, but only when I get my own pc. This 850mhz Duron + 256mb RAM + 64 Geforce 2 MX400 just about dies loading up a few IE windows. I really need to put another fan in but my mum is a bit hesitant. :irked:

Back