Cool video site

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revheadnz
  • 8 comments
  • 659 views
Oh I rember this site. The last time I went there was like almost 7 months ago! Great site.
 
Hi there.

Does anyone remember the topgear episode from last year with the Honda S2000, Porsche Boxter and BMW Z4?
Have been looking on the net for a download but can't find it at the topgear homepage or any links.

Any suggestions?
 
RCduck7
Wanna know how the Honda S2000 concept car looked like?

Go to http://www.s2000.com/s2k_concept.php

Why did they go changing???
I don't know, but I like it the way it turned out...

Revheadnz
Just click on the pictures beside the catagories to get the videos. Very cool site, 3+ gigs of vids to get. Have fun! 👍

http://need4speed.host.sk/videos.html
The clip of M. Schumacher racing the fighter jet is pretty cool, but there are a whole lot of videos where something is racing a jet...it kinda kills it. Good site nonetheless! 👍
 
i'll be most of the time on the s2000 forum for now but i'll be checking here regularly. :sly:
 
FYI: cars ALWAYS change appearance from the concepts.
www.muchosucko.com has some pretty sweet car vids...although you're going to have to look for them yourself. :sly:
 
Back