Transmission: 8-speed auto
Drivetrain: Front engine, AWD
Audi_RS6_Avant_C8_IMG_0344.jpg

ara-blue-rs6-c8-with-silver-forgeline-gtd1-wheels-3.jpeg

Auditography-RS6-C8-2020-Avant-Misano-Red-04.jpg

vwdezr5injr41.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Obligatory SZ for selling it in America.

Jk jk, but I do really like this car and think it deserves one. Especially in blue.

Isn't it refreshing to see a station wagon/estate car and not another gaudy crossover SUV? I'll be honest with you all- there are very few Audis I dislike. I certainly have a fondness for this one. They always seem to be well-styled and quite capable vehicles to me. This is surely a capable wagon with some great performance. It is elegant meanness that will make you the sharpest individual on the road or in a group. This thing means business, and I always liked machines like this from Audi. So tab me for Sub-Zero.

Stop with these oversize grills! They will date so badly when we're all running on electrons. I guess its a wagon rather than an SUV so that's a plus. I don't think it deserves more than a Meh to be honest.

Station wagons are so cool. Fast station wagons are even cooler. Fast station wagons actually being sold in the US is even more cooler.

The new RS6 looks much more aggressive and has a larger grille and wheels compared to the outgoing generation, but somehow it just works. Part of the RS6's cool factor has to do with not following the crowd, yet still getting all the performance, practicality, German engineering, and amazingly good looks.

I love the front, i love the rear, i love the interior, i love the side, i want one. I think it's fantastic.

This car has a bit of a stigma attached to it in my area; usually these are owned by, uhm, not necessarily good people.
Putting that aside, the car itself is at least a solid Cool because come on, it's a fast wagon! Who doesn't like them at least a little bit?

Back