2020-citroen-ami_100738095_h.jpg

Body Style: 2dr quadricycle
Engine: Single electric motor
Power: 8hp
Torque: 29 lb-ft
Weight: 485 kg
Battery: 5.5 kWh li-ion
Drivetrain: FF
Additional Info: Doors open opposite ways on each side - subscription-based use, costs the equivalent of $22 a month.
Opel-Rocks-e-1a-1024x555.jpg

cl21.015.001.jpg

opel-rocks-e-2021-02-min.png

Cargo Amis:
citroen-my-ami-cargo.jpg

citroen_ami_91.jpg

Last edited:
I kinda like it to be honest. The Citroen more than the Opel at least, Opel wanted to crossover-ify this tiny quadricycle for some reason. That said its very obviously not cool. SU lol.

I find this car's styling to be more quirky and unusual than ugly. Not many little cars make you awesome. There isn't anything really bland about this car. Therefore, I can't go "Meh." No matter how you feel about electric cars, you can certainly be seen and have heads turned to you driving this. I doubt someone is going to get laughed at in one of these or being the subject of some meme. So having said all of this, I'm going to go Cool.

It's a car-share vehicle, so it's not meant to be cool in any way. If it were, then people might be inclined to try and steal them.

Though from what I've read, if you really truly must have one of your own it costs €6,000 to buy outright (with a €900 deduction if you're in France), and I have to admit it's kinda hard to argue with a price point like that if you just want a functional city runabout.

But yeah, Seriously Uncool, but clearly it's that way by design. It's a tiny toaster for people who don't give a damn about cars.

This is pretty much a contemporary interpretation of the 2CV in concept.

Modern problems require modern solutions.

Low level cool.

Last edited:
It's honestly a stretch calling this a car.

Anyhoot, it might be a toaster but it's a pretty interesting little toaster at that. This would probably catch attention from people the first time they see it out and about.

Being a light delivery vehicle for businesses is also pretty interesting too.

I'll give it a cool.

Solid Cool. I've had visions of my own cars like the P50, Gordon Murray's iStream, etc. Minimal space on the road while being shielded from the elements. Carries the groceries and packages.

I'd make one to fit large canvases laid on the edges. Also, with external mounting points, similar to how commercial vehicles carry glass sheets.

I like this.

I admit it is a clever bit of design. The front and rear panels being identical and only having one door pressing. This does not excuse how ugly it is. It makes a bit more sense in France, where you can drive it without a licence if you are 14 or over (even if you've banned from driving) but with much more capable electric city cars coming from China for about the same money, it looks overpriced.
Uncool.

As a box expert, I can confirm that this is a box with 4 wheels and an electric motor that can transport smaller boxes. Principally because it looks totally the same from the front and behind.
Low Uncool. I don't have anything against electric cars, but if I see one of these in the street I would look at it and laugh. I'm not going for SU just because in my opinion it's more useful than an EQ Fortwo.

Back