Weight: 1710 kg
Transmission: 7-speed semi-automatic
Drivetrain: Mid engine, AWD
Lamborghini_Sian_at_IAA_2019_IMG_0332.jpg

lamborghini-sian-roadster.jpg

Lamborghini-Sian-cover-MAIN.jpg

Lamborghini_Sian_FKP_37_Millbrook_104.jpg

Lamborghini_Sian_FKP_37_Millbrook_017.jpg

I'd say all Lamborghini's probably start as cool and then go up or down based on how relatively cool they are to each other. I'd still find it cool as hell to see a Sian, but it's not as cool as older Lamborghinis or even its less visually busy contemporaries. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the Sian, but I think the Huracan and Aventador look better. I'm undecided whether I think this looks better than the new Countach or not. Meh for the poll.

Some Lamborghinis are too beastly looking to be cool. Unlike the horrid Veneno or Egoista, I actually like this Sian. Maybe a few things keep it from being sublime, but I'm going to go with a (strong) Cool here.

The supercapacitor tech is cool, the rest is not.

Seriously uncool.

Roadster is wonderful enough to bump it to cool
That electric blue color in the roadster's press shots is so awesome. Looks better to me than the insectile green press color for the main car (hence the title pic using an orange one)

Nothing against the green tho, in a vacuum its an interesting color and fits well with the design, I just prefer the others.

Its a better modernised Countach then the LPI 800-4, but they just went a touch to far with the aero bits and pieces. Uncool.

It’s a cool and innovative drivetrain with the supercapacitor, but it looks horrendous. I honestly think the Veneno was more consistent and better looking.

So uncool from me.

Back