1647486117894.png

Body Style: 2-Door Coupe
Engine: 5.2 liter, Aston Martin AE31 twin-turbocharged V12
Power: 690 HP
Torque: 555 lb-ft
Weight: 1,795 kg
Transmission: 8-Speed ZF 8HP75 Automatic
Drivetrain: Front-Mid Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
Additional Information: The final V12 Vantage. only 333 will ever be made and all have been sold. The main feature is, of course, the unique V12 engine compared to the other 2017+ Vantage models, which have all sported an AMG V8 until now. The car is equipped with a custom, factory-installed aero kit made specially for this edition.
Also, potentially the final Aston Martin production model to carry the brand's signature V12.
2023-aston-martin-v-12-vantage-117-1652198176.jpg

Aston-Martin-Vantage-V12-RS-Nurburgring-1.jpg

2023-Aston-Martin-V12-Vantage-in-motion-8.jpg

2023-aston-martin-v-12-vantage-104-1652198140.jpg

Last edited:
What do you know, Aston Martin made the ugly grille much, much better. Not great, the styling still doesn't match Aston's mid-00's output, but I think this looks a lot better than the regular Vantage. It certainly has "go fast bits" stuck on compared to the regular model, but I don't think they overdid it. I'm just thankful for the body-color bit under the grille. Solid cool.

Any Aston Martin model with a V12 is at least a cool and it’s no exception for perhaps the final one ever.

Personally I think this improved the look of the base Vantage in some areas like the grille, but massively detracts in other areas like the black hood and aero bits. The parts look similar in style in some places to the Camaro ZL1 1LE, which is not a good thing.

So could have been SZ for being the best version of the 2017 Vantage, and it still is, but the factory rice takes it down a bit to a strong cool.

I’m just curious if any of the 333 customers have specced theirs to be any cleaner. Guess we’ll find out soon.

Last edited:
Ever since learning about cars starting in 1998, I rarely seen an Aston Martin I didn't like. They always seemed to make fabulous looking vehicles, even when the of-the-moment Aston Martin was the DB7 (which I actually saw in person before once). This Aston Martin is very stylish. However, I don't think it is bonkers enough to get an outright Sub-Zero. Its style along the sides and at the rear kind of knock off a few points. I want to give this a Sub-Zero, but I can't. (Strong) Cool is my call.

Back