CoOOl Modified Accord

  • Thread starter Thread starter crrrazy
  • 40 comments
  • 2,170 views
Integra Type R
Fugly. Gullwing doors seem to be the hot new fad. :rolleyes:
They're better than scissor doors! At least with gullwings you don't run a risk of serious, bloody head injury just from trying to get into the car.
 
[mumble]I'd rather that happen... maybe it will knock some sense into them and they will learn a lesson[/mumble] :grumpy:
 
Oh, God... That's ugly.
 
And yet the owner forgets the bodykit! :lol:
 
Well crrrazy, evidently you and everybody here differ greatly in their opinions of what is cool (or CoOOl) . It's really just the horrid rims which push it over the edge from tasteless to moronic.
 
It's not pimping to have pneumatic rods in your way.

Can you imagine anyone under 5ft closing the rear doors? That is if they aren't automatic.
 
Revheadnz
Well crrrazy, evidently you and everybody here differ greatly in their opinions of what is cool (or CoOOl) . It's really just the horrid rims which push it over the edge from tasteless to moronic.
I Don't Like The Car Man How Much U think This Cost .A Lot .. In My Opinion I Think If U Want To Modifie Any Car I Will Not Do It On This Car So I Just Like The Extras ( Dot Naion ....)
 
Cosmic
And yet the owner forgets the bodykit! :lol:
That's the only reason I didn't vomit upon seeing it - the fact that he didn't put some fugly bodykit (as if that wasn't redundant) on it.

People usually don't put a 👍 and "co00l" next to things they don't like...

And Crrrazy, What's Up With The Capital Letters? Do You Go To School With Spock?
 
Duke
And Crrrazy, What's Up With The Capital Letters? Do You Go To School With Spock?

:lol: Oy I need to go back to sleep... I found that funny.
 
R eally ugly car.
I am now blind.
C an I use your bathroom.
E verything on this is making me sick...

RICE RICE RICE !!!!
 
Back