CORE | 2016 Nurburgring 24 Hours VLNOpen 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 253 comments
Apologies for the mess, unfortunately that was probably the best we were going to get today with the issues we were having and with how late it was getting for some people. I'll be going away and working on a few things over the next 24 hours to improve our systems for the race.

Apologies for the mess, unfortunately that was probably the best we were going to get today with the issues we were having and with how late it was getting for some people. I'll be going away and working on a few things over the next 24 hours to improve our systems for the race.
Not you'r falt. Blame it on PSN.

IMHO its intentional in anticipation of the new title on the ps4.....but then again I believe there were two shooters ( or more) in Dallas...so perhaps I'm a conspiracy nut.

Having PS4 take priority making PS3 users lose out is entirely to the benefit of Sony. It forces people to obtain a new console, driving sales, developers can spend more time on games for 1 console only, instead of having to develop for PS4 and PS3 (which is notoriously difficult to work on) and then more people are paying for PS+ in order to play with their friends.
It's not really that surprising that these issues have been so slow to rectify.
Really its the same as how apple users get an ios update for their old phone the same time a new phone comes out, and that 'amazing performance' they'll market at you is suddenly incredibly sluggish and painful to use.

Back