CORE | 2016 Nurburgring 24 Hours VLNOpen 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 253 comments
Why not allow the engine upgrades, from experience using SLS in GTPSCS theres no noticeable difference, i know BRR use a stage lower than the Reapers and on a qually session there's nothing between us?

Iff you dont do the oil change it will also reduce your torgue , so it would even things out iff we would be allowed too use the engine upgrade , what do you think itz ?

With the PSN issues right now and the attempt at WTCC earlier today I'm not even going to attempt joining this today, PSN has gotten worse since WTCC..

New room open in public , hosted by DEPR. .. currently hosted by GTMX-HECTO1 silentviber

Last edited:
At this point let's just go with it, if you can get in the room just deal with the invisible people. The point is practicing the pace lap speed, we can all work out how to do 2x2 formation on the day

Yeah. Ill go untill I get wrecked. Starting the race when some only see 7 in a 12 person room is a really bad idea. People are just going to be driving and without even knowing they'll push someone off track. Pace lap is a disaster right now.

Last edited:
Back