CORE Americas | American GT | 2 Spots LeftFinished 

• Thread starter FutureF1
  • 212 comments
United States
Connecticut
FutureF1

QF0Pqf.jpg

Introduction

Welcome to the CORE Americas GT championship. The series will be run using the GT3 Spec cars as seen in the CORE Nuburgring 24 Hour. Entries will be open to anyone who can make the time slot, but this is targeted at the Americas time zones.

Races will take place on Saturdays Nights fortnightly and will be hosted by FutureF1 in the ‘CORE Online Racing official’ community club lobby. In order to race you will need to signed up to the ‘CORE Online Racing official’ club.

Event Structure

Sprint Races

The sprint race format will see drivers take part in a single 15 minute qualifying session and 2 x 40 minute races. The starting order for race 1 will be decided on the qualifying results, while the starting order for race 2 will be decided based on the results from race 1. All drivers must complete 1 pit stop in both races with a tyre compound change.

Event Timetable (Sprint Round)

7:00 PM EDT – Room Open

7:40PM EDT – Spec Check

7:45PM EDT – Qualifying

8:00 PM EDT – Race 1 (40 Mins)

8:40 PM EDT – Race 1 Finish

9:00 PM EDT – Race 2 (40 Mins)

9:40 PM EDT – Race 2 Finish

*Click the image for full CORE rules and regulations*

Tyre Rules

There will be 2 tyre compounds used in the race. Soft and medium (A wet weather race will be declared if the surface water is over 25%)

Pit Window
During all the races there will be a Pit Stop Window This will be from 15 minutes to 25 minutes. Once the clock reaches 26 minutes, the pits will be closed apart from emergency repairs. If you pit outside of the Pit stop window you will receive a 30 second penalty.

v7fy.jpg

8Gvo15.jpg

43op.jpg

t401.jpg

Car Selection
The cars selection is done on a first come first served basis. There will be 3 of each car allowed.

Car Tuning
All Cars will be permitted to have Sports Computers, Exhaust and Intake Upgrades installed. Unless specified for the car, additional Engine Tuning, Superchargers and Turbo's are not permitted unless stated in OP.

Driving Aids
The only driving aids which will be allowed are Traction Control and ABS.

v1qg3m.jpg

Pole Position – 1 Point

Fastest Lap – 1 Point

1st Place
– 40 Points

2nd Place – 34 Points

3rd Place – 29 Points

4th Place - 24 Points

5th Place – 20 Points

6th Place – 16 Points

7th Place - 12 Points

8th Place – 10 Points

9th Place – 8 Points

10th Place – 6 Points

11th Place – 5 Points

12th Place – 4 Points

13th Place – 3 Points

14th Place – 2 Points

15th Place – 1 Point

99rSlK.jpg

C152oG.jpg
AXFdLl.jpg
9CuuEz.jpg
rJlA9c.jpg
XdjN58.jpg

3c5hb5.jpg

Last edited:
Signups

rcb929 | 12 | Inferno Racing | BMW Z4 GT3
INF_Mike458 | 45 | Inferno Racing | Corvette Z06 LM
FutureF1 | 54 | Inferno Racing | Nissan GTR GT3 RJN
GTP_Bambi | 3 | Audi Sport Team Whitetail | Audi R8 LMS Ultra
CodDemon101 | 17 | Inferno Racing | Nissan GTR GT3 Base
Brutaka_GT | 23 | ORA North America | Corvette Z06 LM
aceboy127 | 27 | ARS | Mercedes SLS GT3
sassafrass_3 | 28| ARS | Mercedes SLS GT3
Yo-2099 | 8 | Audi Sport Team Ruiz | Audi R8 LMS Ultra
D122773 | 34 | ARS | Mercedes SLS GT3
SinysterPlague | 5 | Dragon-Razor Racing | Corvette Z06 LM
itsLynxy | 88 | Team Knight Hawk | BMW Z4 GT3
TRL_EVOLUTION | 14 | Team Redline | Nissan GTR GT3 Base

RESERVE DRIVERS:

SSJGZWarrior | 51 | ORA North America | Corvette Z06 LM
jonnyb1990 | Concrete Climax Racing | BMW Z4 GT3​

CARS:

BMW - 1 Left

Corvette - 0 Left

Nissan - 0 Left

Mercedes - 0 Left

Audi - 1 Left

STANDINGS

After Rd. 6
9zEPyw.png

Last edited:
This is just full of OP drivers :lol:
Nevertheless, I still want to race against the best. I choose the Chevy.
One question though, Is the evening of July 4th really the best time to start a series? I see problems arising from that.

This is just full of OP drivers :lol:
Nevertheless, I still want to race against the best. I choose the Chevy.
One question though, Is the evening of July 4th really the best time to start a series? I see problems arising from that.
Hey man awesome to see that you're interested. I can certainly see some issues with starting on July 4th but I'm hoping we can still make it work. This series runs simultaneously with two other series, European GT and Australasian GT so since the launch suited 2 out of 3 regions, we rolled with it.

CORE Online Racing has now opened up the Club lobby for all signups to join in a shake down session, the lobby will be open for about 5-6 hours. Everyone is more than welcome

Hey man awesome to see that you're interested. I can certainly see some issues with starting on July 4th but I'm hoping we can still make it work. This series runs simultaneously with two other series, European GT and Australasian GT so since the launch suited 2 out of 3 regions, we rolled with it.
Count me in the corvette but I should be able to do most of the races, but idk cause of PC, but put me on reserve just to be safe. :)

Count me in the corvette but I should be able to do most of the races, but idk cause of PC, but put me on reserve just to be safe. :)
Awesome! If you could just sign up with the graphic in the OP, that would be greatly appreciated!

Yes I am very interested.. Actually I was just looking here.

username:D122773

car: ill take the merc. if that's not available than ill take the R8.

Yes I am very interested.. Actually I was just looking here.

username:D122773

car: ill take the merc. if that's not available than ill take the R8.
Awesome to see that you're interested! If you could please sign up using the button in the OP, that would be great!

Just a quick announcement for any of you who didn't catch this in my previous post,

ROUND 1 HAS BEEN MOVED TO JULY 3RD DUE TO SCHEDULE CONFLICTS WITH JULY 4TH. DRIVERS BRIEFING WILL BE UP LATER THIS WEEK.

Last edited:
This upcoming Friday I'll be busy working with my dad at my grandparents' house mowing grass, landscaping, and working on their barn. I was supposed to be doing this today but we cancelled due to my lack of sleep ie. GTP 24 Hours of Le Mans among other factors. So I may not make the opening round. I am doing this series for fun and won't be too upset about points and whatnot but I still want to do as well as possible.

Just a heads up. 👍

just signed up but I'm not sure if I missed the car selection or not. if so, I'd like to race the Corvette

Back