CORE BATHURST 1000, postponed until further noticeOpen 

• Thread starter TDZdave
  • 46 comments
Yeah, we are also yet to decide on that one as well. Is it just the one team that has joined so far?

there will be more, just waiting on confirmation of time off from work etc

Nothing against how this is being organised, but maybe if this was a bit more casual (i.e. GT6's qualification and normal GT6 endurace w/ skype as a communication channel) then more people maybe interested.

But this is still early on, so more people may show.

BTW - for those driving a Camaro that wanted an authentic V8S sound, use a semi-racing exhaust.

Nothing against how this is being organised, but maybe if this was a bit more casual (i.e. GT6's qualification and normal GT6 endurace w/ skype as a communication channel) then more people maybe interested.

But this is still early on, so more people may show.

BTW - for those driving a Camaro that wanted an authentic V8S sound, use a semi-racing exhaust.

the reason behind the qualifying and race format is because it is all going to be livestreamed, and it is aimed at not being so difficult for local teams to do qualifying, we want this all done so come race day everyone knows where they are at and the race can get underway almost straight away

Team Name: Inferno Racing
Skype Name: inferno_racing (If that doesn't exist, try inferno_racing_team )
Team Principle: @Mike458
Driver 1: @Mike458
Driver 2: @FutureF1
Driver 3: N/A
Team Number: #9
Team Color: TBD
Team Car: Chevrolet Camaro SS '10

Qualifying Driver: FutureF1
Starting Driver: Mike458

Internet Speed Tests will be up soon! What server should we connect to? Any one in Australia? Also, are the Custom Rear Wings allowed?

EDIT EDIT: We're still torn on what color and what aero kits we should put on our car, so here's some pictures of the two car colors/aero kit combinations that we made and we still can't decide on!

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit 7.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_5.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_8.jpg

Last edited:
See if you can take screenshots of your own in Photo Travel; I'll have mine uploaded in a couple of hours. Very close racing there though!

welcome aboard guys, looking forward to it,

there are some updates regarding the spec's of the cars, no superchargers or Turbo. All cars have stage 3 engine except the mustang which is stage 2, they will be regulated by PP which I'm waiting for an updated graphic for,
the power and weights remain the same

Here is my paint scheme. Reflex Spice with blue wheels :D

Attachments

• Syracuse_1.jpg
    Syracuse_1.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Syracuse_2.jpg
    Syracuse_2.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Syracuse_3.jpg
    Syracuse_3.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Syracuse.jpg
    Syracuse.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 8
Due to a lack of dedication and organisation on behalf of my other 2 drivers, we will be pulling out of this race. As much as I still want to race, I no longer have a team to do so.

Here's mine; who's is better? Mine or @FutureF1 's? We'll be using one of those color schemes/aero kit combinations for the race!

(Yes, I do have a rear wing, it's the Custom Wing)
Ronda_1.jpg Ronda_2.jpg Ronda_3.jpg Ronda.jpg

This is a Lime Light Camaro with Gun Gray Metallic wheels, and Rosso Chiaro brake calipers. Amazing thing to drive for cars like these!

EDIT: Due to a lack of participants in this race, should we either postpone the race or cancel it altogether? I'm not having much hope of seeing the green flag fly for this race if I'm honest...

Last edited:
A few nights ago during pitting at Bathurst ,most cars were held in the pits for longer.This happened to me in the old GT5 FGTC days,just a few times,but you guys look organised so lets hope it doesnt happen.Just ask Greg Murphy about 5 minute pit stops!!
But the way if you want me to do laps and laps of testing ,anything...PSN = PIGBOY_05

@Mike458 I have spoken with @memto89 and we agree that the event will be postponed to a date TBD. Due to this we are currently discussing who will be the adequate host for the event as I will not be able to get time off again until N24 next year, sorry for any inconvenience,

I didnt put you guys off did i...race i was in was clowning around.And i was going to ask all of your opinions on having fun support races.F3 Senna style,Touring car masters.The only other real support races are 911 cup,V8 utes and Aussie racing cars...Dunlop series 250 XR8 2000....Is a host with a fast connection better for all the other racers who might not have good speeds...Test.

Back