8. Play117 / Mercedes SLS / TOR
9.evildragonxxl/bmw/.............
10. "Mystery driver" / Corvette Z06 /SCM
11. Romisagon / Nissan GTR / REST

image.jpeg

Welcome to the final round of Global GT EU

The lobby is now open...

Report in

Thanks all for having me, it was nice to come race after 10 months away, my car looked silly out there with all its rolling about, I left the ride height at Nurb settings as I didn't have time to set the car up perfectly.

Gutted about the tyre glitch that happened in race 1. Basically I set my starting tyres to be mediums for race 1 but in practice I pitted and put on softs. The game then sent me out in quali on "softs" but they were actually mediums. Same fate happened in race, game said softs actually on mediums for the whole race :(

Again sorry Marmite for lap 1 in race 2, there was nothing more I could do, was braking as hard as I could but those mediums are horrid when cold and we were all blind to each other at that point...

RgN8rD.jpg

Final results

sfmqa4.jpg

lf07e4.jpg

NpHFq5.jpg

Congratulations to '1st @Glenalz81 for winning the championship and '2nd @Cobra75 and '3rd @Romigo . Alongside the ´4th @Play117 driver and the wildcard entry of @niftyshifty2 who had the highest average score of any driver who entered four or more races, you are rewarded with entry into the grand finale, the 3H of Spa Francochamps to compete against the best drivers from the American and Pacific divisions. You have until Sunday 1st of November to formally accept this invitation, either by pm or on the thread, otherwise your place will be offered to the next driver in the rankings.

We want to thank all drivers and stewards that took part of this season.
I would like to send a big thank you to @memto89 and @jonnyb1990 for all help and support

Last edited:
For any drivers/teams who are not entered in the Nurburgring 24 Hours yet, this bit of news may interest you.
core-jpeg.501055

CORE is pleased to announce there will be a change to N24 layout for 2016. In order to better accommodate the changing online racing environment, we will be opening the event to Network teams in the SP9 (GT3) class. While these teams will be included in the overall standings, a separate Network Cup will be contested to allow for the greater driver change time.

The starting order for the 24 hours will be defined by fastest lap times set in the official qualifying seasons (details on the GTP thread). All new drivers are required to complete at least one qualifying session or VLN race to qualify for entry. The remaining two rounds of the VLN will go ahead and teams are encouraged to enter in order to gain valuable experience racing with the other entrants.

CORE Nurburgring 24 Hours – Network Class

Teams

• For Network Teams only
• Minimum of 3 Drivers in a team
• Maximum of 5 Drivers in a team

Cars

• Using current N24 Cars (Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Mercedes, Nissan)
• Car choice is open

Eligibility

• Drivers who have previously competed in the CORE Nurburgring 24 Hours are eligible to race without having competed in either a 2016 N24 VLN race or a 2016 N24 Qualifying Session.
• Drivers who have not previously competed in the CORE Nurburgring 24 Hour must compete in a 2016 N24 VLN race or complete at least 3 Laps (Out/Flying/In) of a 2016 N24 Qualifying session.

Lap Scoring

• Network teams must be required to submit stint photos to have their laps counted in the race.
• Stint photos are to be taken at the race start, at every single pit stop, driver change and at race end.

To sign up, teams must post a message including the following information.

Team Name:
Team Manager (PSN/GTP):
Driver 1 (PSN/GTP):
Driver 2 (PSN/GTP):
Driver 3 (PSN/GTP):
(And so on for additional Drivers)
Chosen Car:

Updated Schedule of Events:

VLN Round 2

Race 1: Friday January 22 at 8PM GMT
Race 2: Saturday January 23 at 8PM GMT

VLN Round 3

Race 1: Friday February 5 at 8PM GMT
Race 2: Saturday February 6 at 8PM GMT

Qualifying Sessions

Qualifying 1: Friday March 5 at 8PM AEST (Day)
Qualifying 2: Friday March 5 at 8PM GMT (Day)
Qualifying 3: Friday March 5 at 8PM EST (Day)
Qualifying 4: Saturday March 6 at 8PM GMT (Night)
Qualifying 5: Saturday March 6 at 8PM EST (Night)
Qualifying 6: Sunday March 7 at 8PM AEST (Night)

Link to Nurburgring 24 Hours Thread | Link to N24 VLN Thread

Back