CORE Fun CupOpen 

• Thread starter iwasere
  • 193 comments
There was rules in theory but they have been scrapped long time ago so no, there's no rules. You can crash in to people which ever way you like. Or not if you don't feel like it. ^^

You basically get to make a decision, drive nice and politely, avoid the accidents best you can and likely race in the lead group enjoying some brilliant close racing; or just get into petty crash matches, giving as good as you get, and undoubtedly thanks to catch-up, mug the idiot sensible drivers for the top spots on the final lap ;)

Hi Guys. Im Luke new to CORE and commentator on the WEC. Just wondering if I can sign up for a one off appearance for Round 5 at Rome on May 27th 9pm
Cheers

Pretty sure you can, we usually don't get full lobbies and wouldn't mind another car to bash. ;) But considering you're commentating what we do in the races we might go a bit soft on you so you don't exert revenge by being mean in the commentary. ;)

Also, I won't be there the 27th and pretty sure @attrapp and @the_proffs won't be either but they'll have to confirm that themselves.

As they have said, 46 is taken by me.

However, I am more than willing to surrender it. 👍
No worries mate. can we go for
1st Choice - 64
2nd Choice - 44
3rd Choice - 16
Don't mind which one guys. Which car do I buy the Subaru displayed in the thread page

No worries mate. can we go for
1st Choice - 64
2nd Choice - 44
3rd Choice - 16
Don't mind which one guys. Which car do I buy the Subaru displayed in the thread page
Yeah for the next race you buy the Subaru brz base model, paint it , put your number on it and show up to the race next week

Yeah for the next race you buy the Subaru brz base model, paint it , put your number on it and show up to the race next week
Gonna have to make it orange now. Don't have a blue paint hahahah. I thought I had. number 64

In this thread we actually have a pretty updated OP, and yeah white seems free. :) (and it seems you can have the same colour, looking at you jonny, glen, adam, nin, but it's preferred if you use a personal colour)

#2 black larrylackofpants
#5 glacier blue pluxtheduck
#6 light blue pik3y mik3y
#7 lava red speedymcqueen
#8 aqua attrapp
#12 papayo orange johnnyb
#13 corsa red gattiger
#14 azzurro the proffs
#16 monza red roflwaffle
#17 verde mela green
#19 yellow nikodemus
#22 tsukuba red cjthevip