CORE Maserati Super Trofeo: Round Two @ Grand ValleyOpen 

• Thread starter adam46
  • 159 comments
With the recent news, any chances on getting the series to drop the remainder of the rounds past round 5 or 7? Just seems silly with imminent developments from PD to continue for so long,

Recent news,imminent developments? i'm lost..lol dave could you help me out :boggled:

Recent news,imminent developments? i'm lost..lol dave could you help me out :boggled:

Recent news, host leaving and new ones coming in,

With PD continually throwing the ball away like a child and PCARS actually looking like a perfect option with a release date of late February? Just seems like the series may lose some customers later in the season,

EDIT: Not the series, just GT6 in general......

Recent news, host leaving and new ones coming in,

With PD continually throwing the ball away like a child and PCARS actually looking like a perfect option with a release date of late February? Just seems like the series may lose some customers later in the season,

EDIT: Not the series, just GT6 in general......
Just to remind you project cars has 15-20 times less budget than pd so how good will it really be? Im not so sure. It looks good but doesnt everything look good before release? Even drive club looked good and look at that fail.

Just to remind you project cars has 15-20 times less budget than pd so how good will it really be? Im not so sure. It looks good but doesnt everything look good before release? Even drive club looked good and look at that fail.

But just the idea of driveclub said fail, when PD built GT6 they did the bulk of 60% in the last 9 months,

But just the idea of driveclub said fail, when PD built GT6 they did the bulk of 60% in the last 9 months,
Yes but they already knew how to do that 60% as it was pretty much the same for the last 15 years pd has lots of experience and if they cant get it spot on...how will new developers get it spot on? I may be prooved wrong and it might be amazing just in my opinion i cant see it. Also next gen only right?

Yes but they already knew how to do that 60% as it was pretty much the same for the last 15 years pd has lots of experience and if they cant get it spot on...how will new developers get it spot on? I may be prooved wrong and it might be amazing just in my opinion i cant see it. Also next gen only right?

That I cant be sure on, ive seen it advertised on for all consoles at one stage, but next gen most likely,

It'll be on all consoles including Wii U and PS360.

We can't be sure of anything, and even if it becomes the new reference of console sim racing, I think it might take few months to be sure and that we won't go back to Gran Turismo.

Back