CORE WTCC | World Touring Car Championship | Round 3 | February 6th @ 20:30 GMT+10Open 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 224 comments

What Time Would You Prefer This To Be On?

• Keep it the Same ~ 6:30PM AEST (GMT+10)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Australia
Australia
GTP_NW48
Logo.jpg

Welcome to the CORE World Touring Car Championship, an 8 round series which will be run using high performance FWD production cars visiting some iconic real world locations, a couple of Gran Turismo 'Original' gems and finishing with the toughest challenge of all, the Nurburgring 24 Hour circuit in the build up to the 2016 CORE Nuburgring 24 Hours. Entries will be open to all drivers who wish to race and are available at the scheduled race times. All rounds of the series will be held on Saturday's, hosted by NW48 in the 'CORE Online Racing official' community club lobby. To race, all drivers must be a member of this community club.

format.jpg

Qualifying

There will be a single, 10 minute qualifying session before race one which will determine the starting grid for the opening race of the night.

The only exception will be at the Nurburgring,where qualifying will be 20 minutes long.

Races

There will be 2 races over a distance of 75km (to the nearest lap).

Both races will require a mandatory pit stop.

Grid Positions for Race 1 will be decided by qualifying.

Grid Positions for Race 2 will be decided by the results ofRace 1.

Timetable

8:30PM - Room Opens

9:10PM - All cars to pit lane for Spec Checking

9:15PM - Qualifying begins

9:25-9:30PM - Start of Race 1

10:00PM - End of Race 1

10:10PM - Start of Race 2

10:40PM - End of Race 2

11:00PM - Room Closed

*Times in AEST (GMT+10)

Rules.jpg

*Click above for link to rules and regulations*

Tyres.jpg

v7fy.jpg

43op.jpg

t401.jpg

calendar.jpg

Round 1.jpg

Round 2.jpg

Round 3.jpg
Round 4.jpg

Round 5.jpg

Round 6.jpg

Round 7.jpg

Round 8.jpg

Cars.jpg

A maximum of 3 cars per manufacturer will be permitted.

An announcement will be made by the series director once spec testing is complete as to when car selections can be made.

points.jpg

The point system for each race is as follows:

1st - 40 Points
2nd - 34 Points
3rd - 29 Points
4th - 24 Points
5th - 20 Points
6th - 16 Points
7th - 12 Points
8th - 10 Points
9th - 8 Points
10th - 6 Points
11th - 5 Points
12th - 4 Points
13th - 3 Points
14th - 2 Points
15th and lower - 1 Point

Drop out points are awarded to non finishing drivers in the order they left the race.

Drivers who do not start the race do not receive any points.

incidents.jpg

It is a requirement that all drivers save the replay following the race in the event that the replay may need to be reviewed.

In the event that an incident takes place in which one driver wishes to have the CORE stewarding team investigate, the driver must send a PM to both NW48 and ItzRacing with the title including Round (#) Incident Report. The PM must include:

Race # of the incident
Lap of incident
Corner Number/name of incident
Explanation of incident

Failure to provide full details above will result in the incident not being reviewed.

To sign up, drivers must follow the link above and fill out the sign up form. When signing up, please select the select the "Nurburgring 24 Hours" option and then add "WTCC" in the class option.

Last edited:
I'll have a crack at this again.

Depends on the times (AEDT).

Also, the images aren't loading :confused:

I'll have a crack at this again.

Depends on the times (AEDT).

Also, the images aren't loading :confused:
That's great to hear! :)👍

Time hasn't been decided as of yet, but it should be announced closer to the season starf once we gather some entries

And that's odd, seems to have loaded alright on my end. :confused:

I seem to be having a problem with images loading in the OP, is it just me?

I'll be on holidays from Jan 19 to Feb 23 and my PS3 seems to be out for good :( I would absolutely love to join you cannot imagine considering the fun I had in ATCC despite racing alone quite often. Hopefully I'll be able to see you guys in GTSport :guilty:

I could see them perfectly fine in what was nearly a dead spot for my phones reception (the phone was really labouring to bring everything up). But yes, a few people have said that they are having issues.

I could see them perfectly fine in what was nearly a dead spot for my phones reception (the phone was really labouring to bring everything up). But yes, a few people have said that they are having issues.
Yeah, it must be a person to person thing. Just got a few more to upload but the GTP servers are a bit iffy all of a sudden.

I'll be on holidays from Jan 19 to Feb 23 and my PS3 seems to be out for good :( I would absolutely love to join you cannot imagine considering the fun I had in ATCC despite racing alone quite often. Hopefully I'll be able to see you guys in GTSport :guilty:
That's a shame. You're a very fast, very consistent and clean driver. It'll be different not having you with us. And I can't speak too much about ATCC S3, but it'll be worth waiting for. ;)

Ah, well the key ones have loaded up, car list looks great, race times are in Australian?

Ah, well the key ones have loaded up, car list looks great, race times are in Australian?
Yeah, just finished uploading them again, I just gotta check the links now. And I believe they will be AEST, but you'd have to finalise that with Itz.

Last edited:
Track and car selection looks great! If you need any help with BOP, I'm there. :)👍
We've got some of our BoP guys at CORE currently doing a fantastic job with BoP as usual, so we've got that covered currently. We just need to test them over a long run, and we'll have the specs up. But definitely, if we ever need some extra hands, we will let you guys give us a hand if need be. :)👍

Track selection and car selection is truly fantastic, and the cars are well suited to the tracks so it should be a very entertaining season, all culminating at the CORE Nurburgring 24 Hours.

Back