symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Jan 29, 2011 #1 I am after a Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63. Let me know what you are wanting. Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
prodrive281 (Banned) Messages 138 Messages prodrive281 Jan 29, 2011 #2 i've got one for u. looking for: Yellowhat YMS Supra super GT. Pertonas Lexus SC430 super GT Bentley speed 8 Toyota GT-ONE Ferrari F10. i can trade on sunday if we make the deal
i've got one for u. looking for: Yellowhat YMS Supra super GT. Pertonas Lexus SC430 super GT Bentley speed 8 Toyota GT-ONE Ferrari F10. i can trade on sunday if we make the deal
symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Jan 29, 2011 #3 Dont have any of those. What else do you want? I have a Race Mod Corvette, Subaru Rally Car, Option Stream Z
Dont have any of those. What else do you want? I have a Race Mod Corvette, Subaru Rally Car, Option Stream Z
symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Jan 29, 2011 #4 Any one got one of the Corvette Race Car?
symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Jan 30, 2011 #5 I have Mazda RX7 Race Car if anyone wants to trade that for the corvette.
sped1966 Diamond Member Premium Messages 326 Odessa, Tx. USA Messages spedd1966 Jan 30, 2011 #6 I'll do the vette for the rx7 race car......pm me.
symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Feb 2, 2011 #7 sped1966 I'll do the vette for the rx7 race car......pm me. Click to expand... Hey I don't think I have the rx7 race car, what about a Subaru rally car or Altezza race car.
sped1966 I'll do the vette for the rx7 race car......pm me. Click to expand... Hey I don't think I have the rx7 race car, what about a Subaru rally car or Altezza race car.
symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Feb 2, 2011 #8 symo63 Hey I don't think I have the rx7 race car, what about a Subaru rally car or Altezza race car. Click to expand... Hey does anyone have the 63 corvette race car
symo63 Hey I don't think I have the rx7 race car, what about a Subaru rally car or Altezza race car. Click to expand... Hey does anyone have the 63 corvette race car
Blingy Messages 76 Messages OptimusBling Messages Oscar Kakoshka Feb 2, 2011 #9 symo63 Hey does anyone have the 63 corvette race car Click to expand... I'll trade you it for the Option Z.
symo63 Hey does anyone have the 63 corvette race car Click to expand... I'll trade you it for the Option Z.
symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Feb 2, 2011 #10 Blingy I'll trade you it for the Option Z. Click to expand... Ok deal. I will trade u the Option z steam for the 63 corvette race car. My psn is symo63
Blingy I'll trade you it for the Option Z. Click to expand... Ok deal. I will trade u the Option z steam for the 63 corvette race car. My psn is symo63