Corvette Z06 (C2) race car 63'

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loonycrazyone
  • 12 comments
  • 2,173 views
Messages
503
Messages
tomcarter08
i have this in my UCD, is it any good or a good trade car? Thanks in advance
 
i really like it, handels very well for a old car.
 
Not sure. But 1963. Would not think so.

I've bought 2 of them so far, one to keep as is other to tune/modify. Haven't had a chance to run them yet but the AI seems to make good use of them in the A-spec and B-spec events I've seen them in. Got mine to try and do the historic racecar series with...
 
To do the Historic Cars Cup.....

I recommend the RM Camaro '69.

GTP has a thread abour it. Won the cup in the 3rd or 4th try.
 
i have this in my UCD, is it any good or a good trade car? Thanks in advance

Go for it. It's not that expensive and it will probably get you some trades. I'd trade you for it if I had PSN.
 
The car easily wins the historic races if set up properly. I have run consistent 1'11's at Deep Forest. IMO needs wider tires and better sound. GT5 sounds are lousy.
 
I bought it and won the event with it :). Nice cars, I'm such a sucker for old cars :P
 
Definitely a great car, and pretty rare. Easily worth the money.

Tunes up to around 630 power points, and it can dust the Historic races, which are hard without a good car.
 
I have one, it is a really nice car.
 
It also has something quite rare for an american muscle car, Independent rear suspension.
 
Back