Corvette Z06 C5

  • Thread starter Thread starter adramire
  • 12 comments
  • 1,539 views
Messages
129
Is it just me or does the car not look as good in GT5 as it did in GT4, something about the rear end that looks off in GT5.
 
The premium version is a newer one I think, it has different tail lights.
 
Hell no. Take your C5 go to GT auto, Paint it pure black put the carbon fiber aero kits on it with the first little spoiler and throw the black rims on it. Absolute sex.
 
The premium version is a newer one I think, it has different tail lights.

The Premium car is the Z06 C6 which is the latest model of Corvette. I think the C5 is longer than the C6.
 
The Premium car is the Z06 C6 which is the latest model of Corvette. I think the C5 is longer than the C6.

There is a premium C5 Z06. It's the one that has the LeMans Blue with red and silver striping as a paint option.
 
There is a premium C5 Z06. It's the one that has the LeMans Blue with red and silver striping as a paint option.

Not a premium Z06, it was the paint to commemorate the 24 hours of Le Mans victory and was specific to 2004, 2025 units produced.
 
Look in the chevy dealer and you will find an '04 c5 z06 as well as c6 zo6 and zr1. There is a '00 corvette z06 c5 from the ucd. BUT there is definitely a premium c5! I know because I own 2 of them:tup:
 
Look in the chevy dealer and you will find an '04 c5 z06 as well as c6 zo6 and zr1. There is a '00 corvette z06 c5 from the ucd. BUT there is definitely a premium c5! I know because I own 2 of them:tup:

The '00 C5 Z06 in GT5 is mis-labeled. It was not called the Z06 in '00. It was the FRC (fixed roof corvette).

The '04 Z06 painted in LeMans BLue with the striping is called the Commemorative Edition...for it's racing history.
 
The '00 C5 Z06 in GT5 is mis-labeled. It was not called the Z06 in '00. It was the FRC (fixed roof corvette).

The '04 Z06 painted in LeMans BLue with the striping is called the Commemorative Edition...for it's racing history.

This
 
It's been a while since I looked in the Chevrolet dealer, i've been too busy buying Ferrari's :) Sorry for the mistake.
 
There is a premium C5 Z06. It's the 2004 version which has 405 HP as oppose to the lower 380-385 HP found in the pre-2002 Z06.

The Commemorative Le Mans Edition (to celebrate the C5R win at 2004 Le Mans) is an optional package offered to all C5 models- the fastback couple, convertible and Z06. For the Z06 it's the carbon fibre hood and further weight reduction.

Personally, not only does it look better than the one in GT4 especially when moving but it drives exponentially better than any Corvette in GT4. With Sport Hard or even Comfort Soft on the Z06, the car just feels like a Corvette.
 
Last edited:
Back