Corvette ZR1 LM Help Please

England
Luton,Bedfordshire
M3BIMMER2012
IDONTPAY4ONLINE
Hi all,
I decide last night not to spend my mill on the zonda lm car, but to spend a lot less on a faster car, the car stated above. I thought I would max out the upgrades, I thought its a race car, it will still handle, see, AT THIS MOMENT M3 KNEW HE MESSED UP (lol). no matter what I do, I cant handle the car.
im expecting a load of reduce the power messages, but surely its possible to tune my way out of having to reduce the power, anyone can help please?

one problem is this tune is for the stock, does anybody no how to fix the handling issues without reducing the power?

At 650pp this car is not what it was in GT5, likely do to the change in Racing tires. For me, the tail did not want to stay planted and the nose liked to slide. Check out my tune for it here and compare the settings with @praiano63 . Stretching the gears helps as does down force. Maxxed out you may want to Improve rigidity and retry.

You can add power, apply some streaching and added damper effects due to the faster weight transfers, and add more power, and do it again, but sooner or later your going to run out of tricks to handle the changes. If that point happens to be max power, great. But if not, you have to eventually accept that the car is at its limits.
This both sucks, and is awesome. This is what makes the cars all different, adding to the fun of the game. But also makes that frown when you can't get what you want. Like me wanting 100 more HP in my elise, lol (that would OWN).

You can add power, apply some streaching and added damper effects due to the faster weight transfers, and add more power, and do it again, but sooner or later your going to run out of tricks to handle the changes. If that point happens to be max power, great. But if not, you have to eventually accept that the car is at its limits.
This both sucks, and is awesome. This is what makes the cars all different, adding to the fun of the game. But also makes that frown when you can't get what you want. Like me wanting 100 more HP in my elise, lol (that would OWN).
what race cars do you recommend?

what kind of PP are you talking?
and what exactly is the question subject? Racecars that are easy to tune? or race cars that have a ton of power and torque?
For low PP I like the Motor Sport Elise or the 2 race car lotus's. (the motor sport is classified as a race car in game)
For medium PP the Ford GT racers are awesome. (the 2 actual light blue race cars and the 2 spec /test/ gran turismo ones. one is white and the better one is black)
for high pp I of coarse like the new Mazda, but I also like the green monster (the Bently).
There is a hundred answers to your question, lol, those are just a few of my favorites off the top of my head.

what kind of PP are you talking?
and what exactly is the question subject? Racecars that are easy to tune? or race cars that have a ton of power and torque?
For low PP I like the Motor Sport Elise or the 2 race car lotus's. (the motor sport is classified as a race car in game)
For medium PP the Ford GT racers are awesome. (the 2 actual light blue race cars and the 2 spec /test/ gran turismo ones. one is white and the better one is black)
for high pp I of coarse like the new Mazda, but I also like the green monster (the Bently).
There is a hundred answers to your question, lol, those are just a few of my favorites off the top of my head.

In GT5 the black Ford GT test car was the better one, in GT6 the white one IMO is superior now.

You may be right.
I have spent more time in the black one is all. I kind of gained a 'feel' for it.
Technically, the white one should be the better one, as thats the one they are calling a full race car as the black still has the testing label.
Now that you said that though, I will have to take her out of my garage for some fun, lol.

Back