Cosworth....

  • Thread starter Thread starter bennyrrr
  • 11 comments
  • 755 views
that is one cool car. i would buy it for 10 grand. does anyone know anything about the performance?
 
I dunno. Looks pretty schnazzy.
 
so THATS a chevy vega. never heard of a cosworth version though.
 
Hmm are we sure this isnt like that Mustang GT-R. :rolleyes:
 
Wow, 2-speed automatic. Nice.
 
They are among the more collectable of the Vegas. My dad's freind had one, very easy to modify, believe it or not. (get around emissions by swapping out injectors for a pair of Webers, "Test Pipe" in place of Cat) Might make a neat, if unusual, Drift car. I saw a handful of race cars on the site Cracker had, there.
 
Cool. I'd definately drive that around. 2sp automatic...lol...I bet the gas mileage is dreadful. But, talk about always being in your powerband. :drool: Of course, even though it is underpowered you can at least get rid of that restricting emissions BS and make it a decent drive.
 
I saw a special in a magazine about as Vega with a 215 cid Buck and t-bird turbo coupe turbo on it + EFI, it was a pretty cool ride. That was like 7-8 years ago I saw that though.

The Cosworth is touted as rare but I see one up on ebay every month or so, so I can't imagine they are all that hard to find. Maybe it is the same one on ebay all the time "lol:
 
Back