P parmi Messages 62 Messages parmi38 Mar 11, 2011 #1 For the pickup challenge Can't find any around I'll give it back by tomorrow morning at LATEST, but should be returning by 8:00pm GMT PSN: parmi38 Thanks
For the pickup challenge Can't find any around I'll give it back by tomorrow morning at LATEST, but should be returning by 8:00pm GMT PSN: parmi38 Thanks
Delta795 Messages 1,171 Kansas City, Missouri Messages Delta795 Mar 11, 2011 #2 You can borrow one from me if you want to wait about 6 hrs for me to load as online shared car
poolhaas Save The Ring Premium Messages 3,261 Limburg Messages poolhaas / GTP_poolhaas Mar 11, 2011 #3 i can put one on loan for you, i do think it's supercharged and everything (my b-spec driver couldn't win) add me: poolhaas
i can put one on loan for you, i do think it's supercharged and everything (my b-spec driver couldn't win) add me: poolhaas
P phatladsdad (Banned) Messages 24 Messages phatladsdad78 Messages phatladsdad Mar 11, 2011 #4 add me phatladsdad78 ill gift you the red neck wagon i have lol
P parmi Messages 62 Messages parmi38 Mar 11, 2011 #5 poolhaas i can put one on loan for you, i do think it's supercharged and everything (my b-spec driver couldn't win) add me: poolhaas Click to expand... Ok, thanks I just added you :-)
poolhaas i can put one on loan for you, i do think it's supercharged and everything (my b-spec driver couldn't win) add me: poolhaas Click to expand... Ok, thanks I just added you :-)
poolhaas Save The Ring Premium Messages 3,261 Limburg Messages poolhaas / GTP_poolhaas Mar 11, 2011 #6 parmi Ok, thanks I just added you :-) Click to expand... hmm i can't seem to answer your request, i'm getting a server error notice, i'll keep trying
parmi Ok, thanks I just added you :-) Click to expand... hmm i can't seem to answer your request, i'm getting a server error notice, i'll keep trying
Hydro GTP Race Admin Staff Emeritus Messages 3,895 Toronto Messages GTP_Hydro Mar 11, 2011 #7 Still looking for one? I'm just going online, GTP_Hydro.
L littleboi21 Messages 22 Messages carlvincent Mar 11, 2011 #8 Hi guys, I'd like to borrow a pickup truck too. Fast enough to beat the pickup challenge. psn: carlvincent Thanks a lot!
Hi guys, I'd like to borrow a pickup truck too. Fast enough to beat the pickup challenge. psn: carlvincent Thanks a lot!