could it be pixture of the week?

Sorry guys, that last pic sucked. It wasnt the one I thought it was. How bout THIS one, though...;)

the viper...

Attachments

• dodge_viper_gts_zoom.jpg
    dodge_viper_gts_zoom.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 36
Originally posted by Stealth Viper
Sorry guys, that last pic sucked. It wasnt the one I thought it was. How bout THIS one, though...;)

the viper...
Great! :D

Originally posted by Deathhawk
Hell, I would like to drive around in any of those if I were a cop....

Especially the 911
I'm afraid I don't know what 911 you're talking about (: The Ausi car is an RX-7 and the Japanese ones are an RX-7 and a 3000GT.

I've seen lots of Mustangs, Cameros, and Corvettes around here being used as cop cars. They all come from drug busts.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic

I'm afraid I don't know what 911 you're talking about (: The Ausi car is an RX-7 and the Japanese ones are an RX-7 and a 3000GT.

Red link in my signature, go to page 9 for the 911 Police car from Need for Speed 4.

Mazkid: I saw some smaller rinky dink pictures of the 792p a while back. Thanks for finding a good one! (:

Talentless: Those pictures are AWSOME! I saw them on the Porche website a couple weeks ago. I think one or two of them is in the first GTP Active Desktop I made, and a couple in the GTP Avatars too. It's got some really sweet lines.

~LoudMusic

Loud- I use Google Search, like you said you used on another thread. works very well. Look what I found:
pikes3.jpg

I think that that is where the racers and track people stay. If not, I'd love to live there. ;)

Back