Sinmale21 Messages 32 Dresden Messages Sinmale21 Sep 3, 2014 #1 I apologize for my bad English at firsvt. Since the last update i Cant. Hear my friend during online play. And im not able too join his Lobbys either. Could anyone explain why it is it like that
I apologize for my bad English at firsvt. Since the last update i Cant. Hear my friend during online play. And im not able too join his Lobbys either. Could anyone explain why it is it like that
ULTRAVIOLENZZ Messages 1,223 Kalayaan Islands Sep 3, 2014 #2 1. Make sure mic is unmute. 2. Check mic to other games 3. Check PS3 settings. 4. Check mic physically.
1. Make sure mic is unmute. 2. Check mic to other games 3. Check PS3 settings. 4. Check mic physically.
JockeP22 Messages 4,806 Sweden Sep 3, 2014 #3 ULTRAVIOLENZZ 1. Make sure mic is unmute. Click to expand... I mean no offence, just that reading that line was highly entertaining. : )
ULTRAVIOLENZZ 1. Make sure mic is unmute. Click to expand... I mean no offence, just that reading that line was highly entertaining. : )
ULTRAVIOLENZZ Messages 1,223 Kalayaan Islands Sep 3, 2014 #4 JockeP22 I mean no offence, just that reading that line was highly entertaining. : ) Click to expand... LL!!!
JockeP22 I mean no offence, just that reading that line was highly entertaining. : ) Click to expand... LL!!!
Sinmale21 Messages 32 Dresden Messages Sinmale21 Sep 3, 2014 #5 I already checked it. In other games it works really well but only in gt it do not work.
EF12345678 Messages 1,082 Texas Messages EF-12345678 Sep 3, 2014 #6 GT has been having some issues lately, to say the least. It might be a bug or something.
Ninners Messages 7,068 UK Sep 3, 2014 #7 I have this sometimes. Normally internet. You may need to reset PS3 and router.
Sinmale21 Messages 32 Dresden Messages Sinmale21 Sep 4, 2014 #8 EF12345678 GT has been having some issues lately, to say the least. It might be a bug or something. Click to expand... Ok this could it be i hope they fixed it because my friend and i are realllyyy pi***ed of of that. At the moment.
EF12345678 GT has been having some issues lately, to say the least. It might be a bug or something. Click to expand... Ok this could it be i hope they fixed it because my friend and i are realllyyy pi***ed of of that. At the moment.