Could u help by gifting som fast cars ? I love audi and vw's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gaby
  • 4 comments
  • 676 views
Messages
13
Canada
K2j3m1
Messages
Gabster_v8
Hey would love any fast GTI or a audi a4 s4 anythhhinnng plllzzz
 
Welcome to GTP Gaby. :)

If you want some cars head on over here and create a thread for your request. You won't really get much over here. :p

Enjoy your time here. Cheers.
 
Welcome to GTP.

First, you want the Marketplace Forum for request like this.

Second, text speak is not allowed here. Make sure you spell out all your words and use proper grammar and punctuation. 👍

Edit: Tree'd.
 
I really appoligize about that r1600 turbo
 
Welcome to :gtplanet:

I really apologize about that R1600Turbo

And as the other 2 guys said, go to the Marketplace to trade cars and please read the AUP and you will have a happy time here. :)👍
 
Back