Could we transfer Prologue cars to GT5? +Which 10 would you choose?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GBWH1991
  • 46 comments
  • 4,475 views

GBWH1991

Bopper
Premium
Messages
510
Scotland
Dundee, Scotland
Messages
BopperJr
Messages
Sinner Bopper
Does anyone know if we will be able to transfer the cars we have purchased in Prologue into the full game, instead of having to buy them all again?

Or to make it a little more difficult, if we could only choose say 10 of our cars, what would you choose from the cars you own in Prologue???

I would choose, in no particular order:
01 - Amuse S2000
02 - Blitz Skyline
03 - Ferrari F40
04 - Ferrari 430
05 - Mazda RX-7
06 - Nissan GTR (the R35)
07 - Honda Integra Type R
08 - NSX (the older one, I think Acura)
09 - Citroen Concept by GT
10 - F2007 (Just because it costs so much to buy)

List what 10 cars you would choose, it would be good to see other peoples oppinions on what cars would be better to transfer...

P.S. I searched a couple of times, but didn't find a thread like this.


EDIT--------
Other additions I would like in the game (saves making another thread):

I also think it would be brilliant if when you buy a used car, it might have a few scrapes and dents - utilize the damage feature - that we could repair if we chose, like if we get racing modifications we would have to repair the body damage... Would make it more interesting that buying a used car that still looks brand new... Plus the addition of visible dirt on the car e.g. If you are off the tarmac on a track for say 30 seconds, dirt could build up where it has sprayed up from the wheels spinning...
 
Last edited:
I doubt we could transfer them, and if we could I wouldn't want to. I want to start in an old 2nd hand beater, makes it fun.:sly:
But for the hell of it:
1. Corvette Z06
2. Z06/Tuned
3. AM Corvette
4. Alfa Romeo 147
5. Ford Mustang GT
6. Viper SRT10
7. Ford GT
8. Viper/Tuned
9. AMG SL55
10. XR5 Turbo (Focus ST)
 
Since the point for me in playing GT5 is to enjoy playing the game and advancing step by step:
I doubt we could transfer them, and if we could I wouldn't want to. I want to start in an old 2nd hand beater, makes it fun.:sly:
 
I would find this highly unlikely as people would just transfer 10 F2007's
but for conversational sakes, i'd say
1.F40
2.F430
3.Evo X Tuned
4.Evo IX Tuned
5.Clio V6 Tuned
6.Cappucino Tuned
7.TVR Tamora
8.SL55
9.Mines Skyline
10.Blitz Skyline
 
I do agree with the start in a second hand car, in fact, I preffer that, but the main reason I would like to transfer the cars is to be able to have a higher performance car than usual every now and again - for just driving rather than seriously racing...



I also think it would be brilliant if when you buy a used car, it might have a few scrapes and dents - utilize the damage feature - that we could repair if we chose, like if we get racing modifications we would have to repair the body damage... Would make it more interesting that buying a used car that still looks brand new... Plus the addition of visible dirt on the car e.g. If you are off the tarmac on a track for say 30 seconds, dirt could build up where it has sprayed up from the wheels spinning...
 
01. Ford Mustang GT
02. Chevrolet Corvette Z06
03. Art Morrison Corvette
04. GTbyCitroen
05. Ferrari F40
06. Ferrari 512 BB
07. Ferrari F2007 (also just because of the price lol)
08. Gran Turismo Suzuki Cappuccino HP/Tuned
09. Gran Turismo Ford GT LM
10. Ford Focus ST (i would use that as a starter car and the rest only for fun, not for "career")
 
NO NO Dont want to transfer anything,would rather start at nothing.:)
 
Of course but not in your Garage. :p
 
Last edited:
I wouldn't move any cars. I think the best thing about GT is using the 10,000 Cr buy some sort od 1983 toyota, then tuning it into a fiat punto killer. And with much better tuning(that you can see) hopefully on the way, this will be more fun than ever.
 
There will probably be a way to transfer something, cars credit or something else but I'll probably start GT5 from scratch either way. I have done with every one so far.
 
Well they already announced a long while ago that a credit transfer will be possible.
But that was at a time, where Prologue had a Home icon in its main menu. *cough*
 
I know Kaz did say you can transfer some License and Credits when Prologue was in development. But we never did get the license, but we do have credits.. I am guessing 20,000 cr.

But I wont transfer any Credits and NO CARS. When I get GT5 full game I would like to start from the scratch with limited resources.. that's the most fun part of GT. As well the most part of GT is during other 75% completion of the game... Everyting in the middle is boring for me :P
 
I want also to grind with some crappy cars;no transfers for me :D
 
-> Same here, I'd like to start it fresh. But I would like to transfer my credits though. :)
 
Fresh start only.
 
None, as others said I will start fresh. (I highly doubt you could transfer cars over anyway, I expect a free licence and a little cash)
 
None, as others said I will start fresh. (I highly doubt you could transfer cars over anyway, I expect a free licence and a little cash)

Yep, a fresh start sounds good to me. One of the most exciting parts about GT is buying your first below-average car and entering the Sunday and Clubman Cups and eventually building up enough cash for a slightly better car.
 
I Realy hope after beating SUNDAY and CLUBMAN cups there wont be a PRICE car. In GT4 in matter of no time going from a suzuki to a Corvette was doing few events... I want GT5 to take longer then that.
 
I Realy hope after beating SUNDAY and CLUBMAN cups there wont be a PRICE car. In GT4 in matter of no time going from a suzuki to a Corvette was doing few events... I want GT5 to take longer then that.

That's a good point...


As I say, I'll only use transfered cars for fun, and I will start my serious racing with the under Cr10,000 car, as I too preffer a fresh start, but when I'm not in the mood for serious racing, I like to have some cars readily avalible...
 
Yep, a fresh start sounds good to me. One of the most exciting parts about GT is buying your first below-average car and entering the Sunday and Clubman Cups and eventually building up enough cash for a slightly better car.


Exactly


I Realy hope after beating SUNDAY and CLUBMAN cups there wont be a PRICE car. In GT4 in matter of no time going from a suzuki to a Corvette was doing few events... I want GT5 to take longer then that.


Yep, I hope we dont get showered in cash and cars, not until later in the game anyway.
 
Yeah i want to have to tune my small little cheap used car to slowly take on other cars, and the opponents cars must be slowly tuned as well.. i hate it when i have a tuned Silvia or something and everyone else is in their modern Corvettes and Aston Martins and Jags and so on....
 
I think it would be a good idea to be able to transfer cars from your GT4 garage. The car would have to be in GT5, however, to be compatible - what I'm thinking is, it could take all the data (mods, colour, mileage) from the GT4 car, and apply it to the GT5 version of the same car - so it's not actually your car, but a new GT5 one with all the data of the GT4 one - effectively importing the car.

For cars that are in GT4, but aren't in GT5, it would come up with an incompatibility error.

I'd feel so naked and alone without my little blue Lancer 1600... :nervous:
 
Yeah i want to have to tune my small little cheap used car to slowly take on other cars, and the opponents cars must be slowly tuned as well.. i hate it when i have a tuned Silvia or something and everyone else is in their modern Corvettes and Aston Martins and Jags and so on....

That's your choice. I try to skip the boring cars and get to the ones I actually like.

My list in no particular order...

1. Corvette Z06
2. Lotus Elise 111R
3. Ferrari F430
4. Ferrari F40
5. Ford GT
6. AM DB9
7. Audi R8
8. Dodge Viper GTS Coupe
9. RX-7 FD
10. TVR Tamora

On the bubble
Jaguar XK
BMW M3
Brera
Tuscan Speed 6

...This would make an awesome garage!
 
i would choose:

1. Ferrari 599GTB
2. Ferrari F430
3. BMW M3
4. Corvette T06
5. Art Morrison Corvette
6. Ferrari F2007 (coz the price :) )
7. Audi R8
8. Ferrari California
9. GT by Citroen
10. surprise :D dunno exactly...
 
1. z06
2 z06 tuned
3 elise Tuned
4 elise 111r tuned
5 Evo IX tuned

Thats all i need/want.
 
I wouldn't transfer anything, but if i had to:
1.Corvette Z06
2.Corvette Z06/tuned
3.Ferrari F430
4.Ferrari 599
5.Ferrari California
6.Ferrari F2007(my favourite car)
7.Nissan R35 GT-R
8.Lotus Elise/tuned
9.Lotus 111R/tuned
10.GTbyCitroen(i don't even have it yet:lol:)
 
1. BMW M3.
2. Corvette Z06.
3. Ferrari F430.
4. Ferrari 599.
5. BMW 135tii.
6. BMW Z4.

Thats much it :).
 
1. BMW M3
2. Nissan GT-R (Not because I like it, I hate it infact but I'm sure you'll need it for some races)
3. F2007
4. 135tii
5. Ferrari 599
6. Focus ST
7. Lexus ISF
8. Ferrari F40

That's it for me.

I'd rather only start with transferred licences. No car transferring for me, I'd rather start with some rubbish car for now.
 
Back