Motor City Hami Messages 4,803 Dearborn, MI Messages MotorCtyHamilton Jan 3, 2012 #1 No oil change. None of the non-removeable mods. Can trade museum cards, horns or gear.
Shawns Messages 101 Norway Messages Veilside_RX8 Jan 3, 2012 #2 I have got one 0/0/0 What will u give for it?
Motor City Hami Messages 4,803 Dearborn, MI Messages MotorCtyHamilton Jan 3, 2012 #3 Shawns I have got one 0/0/0 What will u give for it? Click to expand... Museum cards, gear, horns or credits.
Shawns I have got one 0/0/0 What will u give for it? Click to expand... Museum cards, gear, horns or credits.
T thu_crusher Messages 219 Jan 3, 2012 #4 Shawns I have got one 0/0/0 What will u give for it? Click to expand... Sorry for the hijack but: Can give a zz11 for it or a toms chaser for the lambo if iterested.
Shawns I have got one 0/0/0 What will u give for it? Click to expand... Sorry for the hijack but: Can give a zz11 for it or a toms chaser for the lambo if iterested.
Shawns Messages 101 Norway Messages Veilside_RX8 Jan 3, 2012 #5 Tom's chaser sounds good , send me a FR
Shawns Messages 101 Norway Messages Veilside_RX8 Jan 3, 2012 #7 thu_crusher Will do Click to expand... lambo sent
Lissa Still Topless Premium Messages 574 Rugby Messages LissaMR2 Jan 3, 2012 #8 Motor City Hami No oil change. None of the non-removeable mods. Can trade museum cards, horns or gear. Click to expand... I have a yellow one. No changes, but it has done 23,000 miles. Any good to you?
Motor City Hami No oil change. None of the non-removeable mods. Can trade museum cards, horns or gear. Click to expand... I have a yellow one. No changes, but it has done 23,000 miles. Any good to you?
Motor City Hami Messages 4,803 Dearborn, MI Messages MotorCtyHamilton Jan 4, 2012 #9 toplesscouple I have a yellow one. No changes, but it has done 23,000 miles. Any good to you? Click to expand... Perfect! I'll send a friend request. What are you looking for in return?
toplesscouple I have a yellow one. No changes, but it has done 23,000 miles. Any good to you? Click to expand... Perfect! I'll send a friend request. What are you looking for in return?
Motor City Hami Messages 4,803 Dearborn, MI Messages MotorCtyHamilton Jan 4, 2012 #10 thu_crusher Sorry for the hijack but: Can give a zz11 for it or a toms chaser for the lambo if iterested. Click to expand... Start your own thread next time or send a PM. What a tool thing to do.
thu_crusher Sorry for the hijack but: Can give a zz11 for it or a toms chaser for the lambo if iterested. Click to expand... Start your own thread next time or send a PM. What a tool thing to do.
Lissa Still Topless Premium Messages 574 Rugby Messages LissaMR2 Jan 4, 2012 #11 Motor City Hami Perfect! I'll send a friend request. What are you looking for in return? Click to expand... I don't want anything. I have two, so happy to give you my spare one. .
Motor City Hami Perfect! I'll send a friend request. What are you looking for in return? Click to expand... I don't want anything. I have two, so happy to give you my spare one. .