Course Maker Records

What about records for shortest track, least amount of corners, least elevation difference (chalenging on Mt. Aso) and such? not just the maximum amounts?

I was messing around this morning and made 6 Eifel tracks over 6 miles. Longest 6.17.

My goal isn't to break the longest track record. What I really want is a 6-mile track that's decent to drive.

What I've found is that when a track gets over 6 miles you lose your whole layout from making even tiny changes like corner tightness to one sector. So if you have a great track but it has one crap sector you can't fix it.

EDIT: Mission accomplished. One of my 6.17 mile tracks turned out well. Got vids and pics posted in my thread.

EDIT EDIT: I now have a 6.26 mile Eifel track. And on a different track I saw 64 turns, but I didn't save that one.

Last edited:
RECORD

Record entering for:
Eifel (Circuit):
Longest straight: 0.93 miles

Last edited:
What is a mile and what is a foot.

Uhhmm, have you heard of the imperial unit system? Have you heard of "MPH", or "Miles Per Hour"? Have you heard of "FPS" or "Feet Per Second"?

Did you grow up not learning anything about the imperial system, and only the metric system of measurement?

Back