Course Maker, What are you gonna make?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hamisxa
  • 37 comments
  • 2,564 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
136
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
Hamisxa
So I have decided to make this thread, I didn't see one yet so here we go.
Here you post a layout of the track you want to make in GT6 Course Maker including the elevation difference, and the length.
Sorry fot the crappy image, I did it pretty fast.
Something like this.
24pkmcj.png
 
I'll probably try to replicate Bahrain's F1 track, if the tools allow for it.
 
Half of Spa + Half of Bathurst + Half of Nurburgring in one if possible.
 
If the GPS thing works, I will probably take a quick drive around the town where I live. There is a route that could make a pretty nice circuit maybe about 3 miles or so. A couple of nice straights and a few nice bends and a couple of tight corners. If the system will allow it there is another route that would be awesome. Basically down by the river, across a bridge and back up the other side then up and over a mountian to come back down into the valley up river and follow the river back to the starting point. Would be lots of elevation changes, all types of curves from very tight to high speed and a few straights of 1/2 - 1 mile or so each.

I'm not sure if the editor would handle this route though as it may be to long. I haven't measured it but i would guess just under 20 miles for a lap
 
Thats a good idea. Probably going to do the same.
 
DragonNew4.jpg


totd3.jpg


I live here, and I want to see what aliens can do
 
DragonNew4.jpg


totd3.jpg


I live here, and I want to see what aliens can do


Cool so see alien race tracks, and if tool allows which we are all hoping for then can make all classic tracks and more then ;):)
 
Hopefully some dirt courses. I need some more rally in my GT6.
 
I was thinking about St Andrews...

But then I don't like Front wheel drive Germans econo-box cars... so why would I like a Golf Course...

Perhaps a simple Zandvoort or a Special Stage Route 11
 
I'm gonna try to do the Long Beach Street Circuit. I'll probably have to walk it, since you can't really drive it without going the wrong way down some streets.
 
I actually kinda have a course mapped out in my head, using local roads... Elevation changes in the Blue Ridge Mountains will be excellent for driving on GT6. As an added bonus, no potholes!
 
@Welsh-Fury I imagine that a track that supersedes your track will be made.

For me, if you can do point-to-point, there is a pretty good road where I live, I'll try to recreate that. Also, another road where I live would be recreated as a gravel stage.
 
exact nurburgring replica
 
Mt. Akina
 
Hard to say when we don't even know what restrictions "Course Maker II" will have.
 
I'm gonna try a few local roads that totally work as touge courses =P And I'd be down to make Mt. Haruna(Akina) but that's gonna be a pain in the fanny...
 
This: (B.I.R. in Minnesota)

Brainerd_International_Raceway.svg
 
nike.png

Fixed. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back