S SNAILZ Messages 69 Messages SNAILZ Jan 26, 2014 #32 Will it be too much to ask for Pikes Peak? If someone makes Pikes Peak with Course Maker, that person will be a hero.
Will it be too much to ask for Pikes Peak? If someone makes Pikes Peak with Course Maker, that person will be a hero.
Fido_le_muet Messages 1,875 France Messages GTP_Fido_le_muet Jan 26, 2014 #33 I'll try to create my local racetrack if the course maker allows it. I'm sure I won't be the only one doing that.
I'll try to create my local racetrack if the course maker allows it. I'm sure I won't be the only one doing that.
Mr_X Messages 364 Brisbane Messages Micksta20 Jan 26, 2014 #34 Something awesome... Well at least in my mind
I IOMDutch Messages 17 Messages IOMDutch Jan 26, 2014 #35 All 37 3/4 miles of the Isle of Man TT Course.
CommandrCyclops Messages 363 California Messages CommanderCyclops Jan 26, 2014 #36 hans54green This: (B.I.R. in Minnesota) Click to expand... Now that looks like a fun track! If we're able to upload our tracks, I imagine we'll end up with every local go-kart track on earth.
hans54green This: (B.I.R. in Minnesota) Click to expand... Now that looks like a fun track! If we're able to upload our tracks, I imagine we'll end up with every local go-kart track on earth.
RampageRacing Messages 134 Jan 26, 2014 #37 Tail of the Dragon. And then drive it at speed without having to worry about the Tennessee Police.
solidboss07 Messages 319 Co. Down. Jan 26, 2014 #38 Macau GP track if the course editor is complex enough. And then run Touring Cars on it.