Courses You Hope to See Made

United States
United States
So with the course make finally being around the corner, what real life tracks do you hope to see recreated?

I can't wait to make a few oval tracks like Bristol and Pocono. Plus if dirt tracks are option dirt ovals would be a blast. Definitely hope to see Watkins Glen made as well.

A good version of Interlagos. My version is a bit too long and flat. If only there was elevation control I could atleast make it a bit better.

Magny Cours
MagnyCours-D.png

Imola
2000px-Imola.svg.png

Hungaroring
Hungaroring.png

Circuito do Estoril - Portugal
Autodromo Internacional do Algarve - Portugal
Imola
Circuit of Americas
El Capitan from Gran Turismo 4
Paul Ricard Circuit

What I like to see, is first of all clear and good titles for the tracks that are made. No fancy/catchy titles like "The GreenHell" but just one or two places where the track is located and optional road nummers such as "Koblenz - Trier - N321". So you can find the track from GT6 and whenever you are in the neighbourhood of Koblenz, drive the real track you've already driven in GT6.

[QUOTE = "Thomas2012, pós: 11001067, membro: 179.082"] Quais varient de Interlagos é mina com base em? (Como no ano) eu apenas procurou-se Interlagos e tirou uma foto. Eu desejo que eu fiz que varient ...

[Attach = full] 454309 [/ attach] [/ QUOTE]

Sua versão é antiga. Minas é a versão mais recente.

Back