Courteous Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Big Daddy
  • 34 comments
  • 3,095 views
This is not about adding people to my friends list. This thread is about drivers you have raced against that were not only fast, but courteous. These are the people that make this game fun and I think they should be recognized.
 
I do it all the time especially to those with barking dogs and crying babies.

You forgot to mention crisp munchers. Going through a whole box of Pringles whilst on the mic just isnt on
 
I'm a bit like Schumacher.

I block and defend a lot when someone tries to pass me but with no contact.

However, you spin me, I spin you.
 
This is not about adding people to my friends list. This thread is about drivers you have raced against that were not only fast, but courteous. These are the people that make this game fun and I think they should be recognized.

I know i was just saying.
 
I'm working on my short-track attitude for global events.

I don't intentionally try to wreck someone. I use a courteous tap in corner entry late in the race. Some of the really good drivers in GT5 will excuse it, but it's dem hard-asses who'll kick you without hesitation, regardless of whether both cars didn't spin. I've been kicked out of one nascar room before I even took to the track because of my greeting comment. Other than that, I've never been kicked for anything racing related.

But, for the most part, I am courteous, and will hear you out if you accidently interrupt my line. If it's head to head, I'll even wait for you to a certain degree. But if you piss me off, I'm anything but kind.
 
Last edited:
Back