The Test Course from GT1/2
jKi2894ZoEJoQ1kf_0.png

Grindelwald from GT2
XazMthO0RAy4blEdCx_0.png

George V Paris from GT4 (bit off scale)
us043idm4EqkRPM2_0.png

And Opera Paris from GT4
iQi584ISeMs4GG6g1M_0.png

Note: The road width is narrower than I thought it would be, but other than that things turned out OK. Enjoy!

I found this thread by following the link posted in @nascarfan1400 's course thread. If anyone could post photos or video of Test Course or Opera Paris, I would love to see how authentic they are. I would do it myself, but don't own PS3. :)

I found this thread by following the link posted in @nascarfan1400 's course thread. If anyone could post photos or video of Test Course or Opera Paris, I would love to see how authentic they are. I would do it myself, but don't own PS3. :)
The Test Course and Paris don't have any trees or anything, but I will try to update the courses soon.

Also I created Seattle Short
wSHAqiuQfrXG8zrR_0.png

The home straight and the straight before the final two turns are a little long because of scaling issues with the home straight.

These next two are fictionally made tracks:

Eifel Motocross. I tried making big jumps but it came out to being small bumps, but it is still fun and it should be suitable for all cars.
AnmVaXqUjmaoDLdVuY_0.png

Eifel Jump Track 1. This is the one with the big jumps, very hard to get around a lap without flipping over, but it's hilarious to do backflips with my Aventador :lol:. Have fun!
qzwxdvyUdWs7AeyXG_0.png

These next few are ones that I made out of pure boredom but are fun yet tricky.

Eifel Mountain Short
NR0BbF7fuAcoGzejJy_0.png

Eifel Mountain Long
3nRcZrHIDGc4ttsSqq_0.png

Death Valley Circuit 1
csGcg0WBgkc9rqJS5_0.png

Latest Posts

Back