CPRL Rally League

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 101 comments
United States
Virginia
The__Camel
CPRL Rally League has been around since Dirt Rally 2.0 released. We have a weekly Live Rally on Saturday nights at 9pmEST and we also have a Club Rally that runs Sunday thru Sunday.

The weekly Live Rally (which is a Rally that everyone runs at the same time) is 12 stages. Each week 2 drivers from the league will select the following weeks location and car.

The winner each week will receive a $10 PS Network Card. Points will also be handed out.

1st place- 35 points
2nd place- 30 points
3rd place- 27 points
4th place- 24 points
5th place- 21 points
6th place- 19 points
7th place- 17 points
8th place- 15 points
9th place- 13 points
10th place- 11 points
11th place- 9 points
12th place- 8 points
13th place- 7 points
14th place- 6 points
15th place- 5 points
16th place- 4 points

There is 4 Rallys per season. At the end of the season 1st thru 3rd places will receive a prize.

*****Tiebreakers are .....
1. Rallys Entered for Season
2. Best Rally finish for the current Season
3. Best Season finish the previous Season

Prizes

1st- $25 PS Network Card
2nd- $20 PS Network Card
3rd- $10 PS Network Card

Then we have our Club Rally which can be signed up for at www.codemasters.com/clubs. The name of the club is CPRL Rally Club. That Rally will run Sunday thru Sunday and you can run that Rally on your own time. The winner of that Rally each week will receive a $10 PS Network Card.

Also...you will notice in the Club Rallys that after each Rally the site hands out trophies within the league. If you win a Rally you get a gold trophy, second place gets a silver trophy, and third place gets a bronze trophy.

For every 10 gold trophies earned a driver will receive a $25 PS Network Card.

For every 10 silver trophies a driver will recieve a $20 PS Network Card

For every 10 bronze trophies a driver will receive a $10 PS Network Card.

In order to run in any of these leagues you must send a friends request to The__Camel. There are two underscores in my online name.

Just let me know you are interested in running in the league and I'll get you signed up for either one you want or both.

Last edited:
Current Driver Roster

1. Camel
2. Esspudgo1
3. Potvinsuks
4. JD48Fan
5. O-l3LITZ-O
6. Rallyboy5254
7. Rockabilly
8. theZebra
9. Roadking17
10. Spoon_951
11. Meeky
12. Torqueflight
13. Gordomobile
14. Jmutt

Last edited:
This weeks Live Rally will be held on Saturday August 24th at 9pmEST.

We will be running all 12 stages of New England in the Up to 2000cc Subaru Impreza

20190819_155108.jpg

20190819_155257.jpg

Last edited:
I’m interested in joining the league event. Really can’t commit to a every Saturday thing tho.

You dont have to commit to each Saturday night.

We have the Live Rally on Saturdays.....the Club Rally which runs Sunday thru Sunday and then we have the Time Trial Challenge which runs Sunday thru Sunday.

The Club Rally and the Time Trial Challenge you can do own your own time. Just send me a friend request and I'll make sure you get added to all of them. The time Time Trial Thread can be found here on the forums. You have to have a Codemasters account to participate in the Club Rally. Just make sure I know your name on your Codemasters account and I'll get you added to the Club Rally as well

20190725_210805.jpg

Here are the Results for the guys who have finished this weeks Club Rally at Monte Carlo so far.

What a disaster

Last edited:
Confirming for tonight's LIVE RALLY :gtpflag:.

Am also confirming that I will definitely be submitting for the CLUB RALLY by the deadline as well.

Am in tonight . Wales is hard never Played any dirts before Don't know the stages or hazards, only simulator Player 3 weeks now,

Looks like we will have 9 guys at the least tonight

Hanable will be the second host. About 30 minutes before invites go out I will post who will be recieving in invites from who

Ok guys.....we will be running two rooms tonight.

1st Room

HOST - CAMEL

1. Gordo
2. Zebra
3. Spud
4.Potvinsuks

2nd Room

Host - Hanablemoore

1. Jmutt
2. JacobD48
3. Meeky
4. Blitz

So look for your invites from your host at 8:45pmEST

Last edited:
Now that we have more drivers the points system will change after tonights Rally. Makes it easier with it being the first race of a season also

Now that we have more drivers the points system will change after tonights Rally. Makes it easier with it being the first race of a season also

Next Time new host with a better ping hanna said he could not do over 50, I also had delays video is on twitch bro.

Report #4 has been updated with last nights race results and the Standings for Season #4 to date

If you look at Report #1 I had to change the points presentations be cause we have added a lot of drivers to the leavue here lately

Back